Chapter 6

Alice's POV

     When I got up this morning, I was still upset about yesterday. I just couldn't believe that after all Emmet and I been through, he betrayed me. Luckily my parents don't know about Noah yet, so they can't forbid me to see him. I rolled about bed, and got ready. When I got downstairs, everyone was eating. MArvin and Kyle kept giving me looks like haha you got grounded. You would think Kyle wouldn't be so childish since he is about to become alpha in about a year or so. "Alice, you know what you have to do when you get home right?" My dad asked."Yes, sir. I go straight to training, no running or seeing friends and stuff like that. " He nodded his head and went back to eating. Hopefully he forgets about me having a guard around me at all times. "Oh, Marvin I am going to need you to keep a watch on your sister while she is grounded ok. You must make sure she doesn't break any of the rules." Fuck, I was thinking he would forget. "Yes sir." We ate in quiet for the rest of the time. 

     Once I got outside, I saw Tori, waiting at my car. I need to tell her what happen. "You know Alice why did you have to go and get yourself in trouble, because now you have affected my life too, and I have too many important things to do than just following you like a lost puppy." I just shook my head. "Tori, I can't drive today." She gave me a confused look. "Why?" "I got grounded. I will explain later, but right now we have to get to the busstop." She just nodded her head and walked with Marvin and I to the bus stop.  When I got on the bus it felt so different because for the past year or so I have been driving to school, and not dealing with a tons of people in the morning.  Tori and I somehow survived the bus ride to school, to be truthful I have no clue how. 

        We both walked into school and got to my lockers. Instead of Emmet standing there, it was Noah. I have to explain to him what happen also. "Wasn't that the kid who stood up to Emmet?" Tori whispered as we walked. "Yeah." I wasn't planning to tell her about him being my mate until the two weeks are over. "Hey," I said as I got to the lockers. He gave me the smirk that always makes my heart melt no matter what mood I am in. "Hey." He said back. I looked to him and Tori,"Tori this is Noah. Noah this is Tori." Tori just held her hand out for him to shake. "Nice to meet you Noah." He shook her hand. "It's a pleasure." He said kissing her hand like they do in the movies. Tori blushed. I gave him a low growl.Hopefully Tori didn't hear it, I could tell Noah did though. "And Noah this is my brother Marvin." Marvin just gave him a look.Noah just shook his head. Right when I was leaving my locker I bumped into Emmet.  I saw that Marvin left to go to his class. Tori and Noah must have done the same. It was just me and him. "You." I said my voice laced with anger. "Oh hey Alice." "I need you to do something for me Emmet,I need you to go to my father and tell him the truth. " He just gave me a smirk. I wanted to slap it off his face, but I knew that would get me in worse trouble than I am already in. "Not until you forgive me, and be my girfriend again, because I miss holding you and brushing your cheek with my hands. And kissing you." He said touching his lips to mine softly. I pushed him away. His kiss now tasted like the most awful thing ever. Even Mira was complain how disgusting it was. "If I be your girl friend again will you tell my father the truth? And I have to be there with you." "Ok, see you later babe." Him saying babe gave me the chills. I am planning after he tells my father the truth to break up with him.

     When lunch came around I was glad.  Before Emmet came to our table, I explain everything to Tori and Noah. Even what happen this morning. Once Emmet came over to the table, Tori kind of looked disgusted with him. Emmet sat on my other side and pulled me closer to him. "I am glad we are back together Alice. Aren't you?" I looked at Noah he looked kind of upset. I touched his hand reassuring him that I am just playing along and I don't want to do this. "I'm thrilled." I said still staring at Noah. I saw Tori looking between the two of us. She must have been thinking about what could be going on between us. Hopefully she won't figure out just yet. Marvin was the last one to come to the table. He didn't look so happy to be here, he looked like he would rather be with his friends instead of watching me, which is actually true. 

         After school was over, I told Marvin I was going to the bathroom before getting on the bus, but what I was actually doing was seeing Noah. We met at the edge of the woods by the school. "Noah, what happen at lunch you know I wasn't actually enjoying being that close to Emmet right? " He looked down at the ground. I lifted his head so his eyes met mine. "Noah," "I guess, it just hurts me somehow seeing you with another guy. " I gave him a small smile. "Listen once Emmet tells my dad the truth I wont have to deal  with him anymore. So just wait until tonight.Come to my window at 11 pm tonight. I will leave a ladder out there for you or something. " He gave me a smirk like he was planning something. "I wont need a ladder, my love." With that he kissed my cheek goodbye, and went towards the buses.  I did the same. When I got on the bus it was more crowded then it was this morning. Somehow through all these people I found Tori. I saw Marvin sitting in front of me still not enjoying riding the bus. 

     When I got home, Emmet was already there waiting for me to show up. "Are you ready to tell my dad the truth." "I guess as ready as I will ever be babe." I got the chills again when he said babe. Once we walked in my dad was in his office doing pack business. I know I shouldn't disturb him but I need to get this over with. I knocked on his door. "Who is it?" He asked kind of upset that people were disturbing him.  "It's Alice, and Emmet. " He didn't respond back for a minute or two. "Come in." We both walked in. Then we sat down. "Well what is it?" We both looked at each other. "Alpha, I am really sorry but I have lied to you. I made up the stuff about Alice punching me and making fun of me. I am really sorry, and I hope you forgive me. I was just trying to get Alice to go back out with me. Which it worked. Please forgive me Alpha." My dad looked pissed. He does not like when people lie to him. "Well Emmet, since you are under 18 you won't get as harsh as punishment as the people who are over. I will think of as punishment for you, and I will tell your parents what it is. " "Yes alpha." With that Emmet left my dad's office. "For you Alice, all your punishments are lifted,and you can go back top your normal life." I smiled. I lean over my dad's desk and gave him a hug. "Thanks daddy." He just patted my back. After I left my dad's office I went outside to catch up with Emmet. "I want to tell you Alice that i am sorry about lying to get you in trouble it was really stupid of me." "Emmet listen, I need to tell you something. I can't date you, because I found my mate, and you know how mates are." "I understand , I hope you enjoy your life together with him." I gave him a warm smile. Emmet then left.   I hope Emmet will be ok. Even though he got me in trouble I still feel bad for him. Someday he will find his mate, and will be happy again.