Outsiders Imagines: Dally

You have never been one for relationships, you're perfectly happy with a fling. It's not that you're a slut either, you just don't like relationships. You're latest fling is with a greaser with a bad boy attitude, his name is Dallas Winston. You guys have hooked up a few times before, and it has been a boring day so you decide to call him.

"What?" He answered, he seemed irritated 

"Hey Dal."

"Oh hey." He still sounded aggravated

"Wanna come over? Screw around? Have some fun?" 

"Nah, not now."

He has never refused a hook up request before. That's strange.

"Something wrong babe?"

"Just have a lot on my mind."

"Okay, well you can come over and talk if you want. We can see where it goes from there."

"I will think about it." He hung up after that.

He has never been one to talk about his feelings, but you decided to wait anyway. You waited for about half an hour before you decided he wasn't coming, so you changed into your pajamas, which is a pair of shorts and an old t-shirt. You turned the T.V on and watch cartoons. After about 10 minutes you were kind of drowsy and almost fell asleep, but you felt someone sit next to you. It was Dallas.

"Which offer are you accepting?"

"The talking one."

You sighed, turned off the T.V, put your head in his lap, and cuddled close to him.

"Alright, I'm listening."

*Dallys POV*

(Y/n) had her head in my lap. I started playing with her hair, it was a habit.

"Alright, I'm listening."

I didn't know what to tell her. I like the thing we have going on, but I don't want to ruin it by telling her I like her. I'm not sure if she actually likes me, or if she is just using me. She said it was okay to go with other girls while we did this "fling" thing. So I figured I could just act like I'm talking to someone else.

 "There is this girl, and I like her, she is amazing and makes me feel like I'm not alone. But I'm not sure if she likes me back, and I don't want to ruin what we already have by telling her I like her. I don't know what to do."

"Well, you can usually tell if someone likes you or not. You can see it in a guys smile. You can see it in the way a girl will look at you. She will have a certain lust look, but its more than that, its lust, joy, compassion, trust, and relief all in one. You will know it when you see it. You can tell by the way she talks too, she will ramble, and forget she is talking to someone, she can go on and on for hours talking about the same thing. It's like she goes into a separate world with just her and the person she is talking to," She stopped for a moment and yawned, she started to smile a little bit, "Like the whole world just disappears. Her voice will get soft an slow, she will start to think of things and a small smile will sometimes end up on her face. That's how you know. When she looks at you and you can feel her feelings, or when she talks and you can read her mind, that's when you know. When she can pour her heart and soul into a question that could be answered with a simple answer. That's how you know she loves you. If you like her, just ask, I'm sure she would be happy to date you. And if not she's crazy." She nearly fell asleep in my lap because she was talking so much and I stroked her hair as I listened to her. She has the sweetest voice, it's soft and comforting. She makes me feel safe, I feel like I can say anything to her. 

"So how would you like to be my girl then?"

*Your POV*

God I'm tired. Laying with my head in Dallys lap with him playing with my hair is really relaxing. I was half asleep, until he said something that woke me up in an instant.

"So how would you like to be my girl then?" 

I stood up and just kind of stared at him. 

"Me? Why me?" I walked into the kitchen to get water, my throat was sore from talking so much.

"I told you already. So what do you say?" He got up and followed me

I didn't know what to say. I thought he was just a fling, but this is the longest I have been with a guy, and I'm not bored yet. I'm not good with relationships, but yet something tells me I should give it a try.

"Look Dal, I'm not a person you want to date."

He grabbed my arms and pinned me up against the wall.

"Well why the hell not?"

"I'm just not good with relationships."

"Doesn't matter, cuz I'm the only relationship you're gonna get. I'm not going to let anyone else have you." He got closer to my ear and whispered "You're mine, and mine alone. Do you understand?" He started kissing my neck, he knows i'm sensitive there. He knows all my sweet spots, and that pisses me off, he uses them to his advantage too.

"God damn it Dallas, stop teasing me."

"I'll stop teasing you, when you stop teasing me. So, I ask once again, will you be my girl?" He whispered in my ear. He started nibbling on my ear making me squirm.

"Okay, I will, Now stop teasing me."

He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he carried me to my bed.

I will let you figure out what happens next ;)

A/N

So i'm running out of ideas, and I need suggestions. So I am completely open to requests and suggestions, PM me if you have any. 

Thanks,

    Horsesaver