Chapter 1

"I'm back. Last time, you beat me rangers. But this time, I will exterminate you and Earth. I've rebuild my forces and a couple things to put on the table. This time, the daleks will exterminate the humans. This time, we will exterminate the power rangers of the past. This time, we will exterminate the time lords of the Power Rangers Who Force. And nothing can stop us."
Traveller's POV
"Guys, she's back," I said.
"But Zordon's not here," Biologist said.
"But we are," Shaman said.
"4 out of 13 of the original team," Poet said.
"We'll find a new team. Now Poet, get the morphers. Biologist, get the zords ready. Shaman, send a signal to the new rangers's TARDISes. And I'll get the meeting place set up," I said.
"Alright, Traveller," they said.
We went to our TARDIS and was off to do our jobs.
11th's POV
"Where should we go?" I said.
Then, I heard a beeping sound. Then, the TARDIS started and then stopped.
"Let see where we are," I said opening the door.
It's a big room. I wonder why the TARDIS sent us here. Then, more TARDISes showed up. What's going on.
"Ello Doctor," 10th said.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"I don't know. The TARDIS started and here we are," 10th said.
Then, 4 more TARDISes showed up and out came a person I haven't seen since I left Gallifrey.
"Traveller?" I said.
"Doctor?" she said.