Chapter 10

When I went back to class I thought everyone would laugh at me but it was completely the opposite. All of them looked very scared because they thought that I would get them into trouble or something but I was least interested and was happy with the 3 days 'suspension' I had got. I was gonna have a blast in three days.I took my bag and left college.

I was driving back when I thought that I had 3 days actually 3 and a half days so y not go around a short vacation or something?? I know, I was just back from a long vacation but I must tell you that I love vacations. I went home, took out a small bag, put 3 pairs of clothes in it and my personal essentials. I got into the car, connected my phone to the charger and put my favorite playlist. That's all I needed. I went to a beach. I booked a hotel near the beach. It took me 3 and a half hours to reach the beach but the place was breath taking. It was almost dark when I reached the place so I decided to go to my hotel directly. I went for dinner came tomy room and dozed off.

In the morning I woke up wore my favorite bikney. I went onto the beach and I felt so good. I laid down to take a sun bath. It was very refreshing. I went to my hotel, took a bath, had breakfast and checked out. I started my journey back to my house then. I reached home late in the afternoon. I was very tired after driving for such a lot of time. I reached home and saw Karan and Lester waiting for me. Ohh, I just forgot to tell you that I had left Lester at Karan's house for a day. I really don't like leaving dogs alone. I had called Karan when I was just about to reach home. 

Now I had 2 more days. What could I do?? I planned to go shopping. Yea, that's something I hadn't done since the past many days!! So I decided to rest today. I spent the rest of the day eating and watching movies. I loved doing that but. The day went by quickly. I slept at around 1:30 a.m. I woke up in the morning at around 11 am and went for a nice hot shower. I came out, got ready, had my breakfast and served Lester his. I then left for the mall at around 1. I dropped Lester at the dog creche and headed towards the mall. I went there and randomly started looking at stuff, just then a tall, thin and beautiful girl walked upto me and said "Good Afternoon ma'am, I am Siera and I'm from AÉROPOSTALE." "Okay, go on." I said. "We have a lucky draw competition going on. If you are lucky enough and you win, then you will get the exclusive AÉROPOSTALE collection every month before it hits the stores. So would you like to participate??" She asked. "Sure why not!" I exclaimed. I was least excited but I filled the form. I know that my luck isn't that good, keeping in mind all the things that have been happening with me since the past year, but anyway good if I get win otherwise who cares?

I started shopping again after that. I had almost forgotten about the competition. I was so engrossed in selecting clothes for myself that I did not realise that I had won the competition but I would also be their brand ambassador for a year. As soon as I heard the announcement I went numb and I felt that all my blood had dried up. I know that I overreacted to the situation but that is how I am. I immediately ran to collect my prize. I received the prize and it was like the best moment. I was told the formalities then and I completed all of them in absolutely no time. I couldn't let such a chance slip out of my hands. I really was lucky enough to win it!

They later took my contact no. And let me go. I picked up Lester and went straight to Karan's house. I don't know why but I felt a very strong bond between us. Anyway, I just had to tell this to him. He would be so happy to know this. I reached his house and told him everything from the start. He was very happy too. I then went to my house.

I went home and saw letter inside. It said "Congratulations Ms.Mehera on winning our luck draw. You already know about the one year contract and receiving the collection every month but there is another surprise to it. You will be given a new car and a personal assistant. Hope you have a great year with us and the Aéropostale team looks ahead to working with you.
Thanks, Team AÉROPOSTALE."