Chapter 7- Susan McLaren Perspective.

Author's note: Hey everyone, it's me again just wanting to say thanks to all my followers and my faithful readers and to all of you who read this story Susan McLaren is Daniel's mom's husband to be daughter OK, I hope you enjoy reading chapter 7 oh and please forgive me for the long delay it was because of writer's block thank you.@Simple-beauty.

Susan McLaren Perspective.,

A few hours after getting settled at father's mansion in L.A, Both my sweet, however, older brother Cole, who arrived here a week before myself and I. 

Got call to an important family meeting with our dad in the conference room, only to hear that our father Micheal Caleb McLaren was getting re-married?

His fourth marriage to be precise, but the woman he was getting married to was her fourth marriage also but she was too posh and bossy and I think she just want my father's money, which is a typical gold digger and if that's the case; we are not going to get along as fine as father think.

While in the conference room father show us a huge album of Teresa Beckham his wife to be and her family, well not exactly family it was her son he was very handsome I must say and looked like a generous and decent guy who know the right way to a lady's heart too.

"Father who is he?." I ask as I pull my hair into a high ponytail, but I already know the answer to my own question.

"Oh Princess," that's Teresa's son Daniel he is CEO and Chief Executive of his Company Daniel Beckham Company back in Britain, and he's also co-owner of The Beckham Family hotel in New York City and he is also engaged to a very beautiful young lady recently."

Dad reply with that warning look, crushing all my fantasies of Daniel and myself.

Damn, why? I thought, asking myself.

Then in the final set of photos father show myself and Cole a photo of Daniel's fiancee', and truly speaking, he has taste in women I have to hand it to him.

After we were finished in the conference room, we went out and have dinner as a family at our favorite restaurant.

All I know is that no one can replace our mother.

My mom was one in a million she was the most special person to me, she was beautiful both on the outside and the inside, she was so selfless and I loved her so much, I still do I wish she was still alive though.

End of Susan McLaren Perspective.

Follows!

Votes!

Comment too!.