Chapter 2

~Gavi POV~
I internally panicked as Lindsey worriedly touched my face.
"Gavi you're pale as a ghost." She says afraid. "What's wrong?" She turns to Bev and Anna. "Has he lied down and rested?"
My sisters paused, then shrugged. "We just got here." Anna supplied.
Lindsey turned back to me, her face taut with worry. "Gavi." She whispers. Lindsey then wraps her arms around me. For the first time I was unsure if I should hug her back. "Gosh Gavi." Now it's Linds who looks crazy panicked. "Do you need a doctor? Are you alright?"
"I..." was all I could manage. Lindsey frowns, rubbing her eyes. When she pulls away her hand, she gasps.
"Dang it." She muttered. "Rubbed my eye shadow off." Linds looks me in the eye. "Hold on. I'm gonna go run and finish taking it off. It's pointless to have one eye coloured, the other not."
Lindsey hoped up, heading towards the bathroom. That's when it registered.
"No!" I suddenly shouted. The three girls turned to me thoroughly confused. I took a second to come up with a lie. "Beverly spilled some cleaning chemical's in there...I don't want you to get hurt in there Linds." Lindsey looked at Bev. I didn't look back also, but continuously prayed she would follow along. My sister hated lying, but would occasionally for me or Anna.
"He's right Lindsey." I breathed a sigh of relief. "Sorry. You can use his bedroom's bathroom though."
Linds glanced at me, then nodded, walking off.
As Beverly approached, I could've sworn she was going to slap me for making her lie. Instead, she sat on my couch's ottoman.
"Thanks Bev." I muttered.
She twisted her mouth. "You're God damn lucky I did it for you, you son of a bitch."
I nodded my consent. I can't rely on her again for support.
That feeling cast an ominous mood over me as I contemplated what to do with this sudden and new feeling.
~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry it's a little shorter. I just want to say thanks for the immediate support!!
-Lindsey