❱ Author's Note

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I love you guys so much, and it's unbelievable how much support I get! One minute, I'm an average bullied seventh grader, and another, I'm an internet famous writer of a text message book!

Also, I just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be updating much on the weekdays because I have school, and apparently I'm not allowed to go on the computer on the weekdays when I have school the next day. 😒 Wow...that totally helps my career...thanks dad.

Anyways, please don't kill me for not updating every day. If I happen to have free time on the ChromeBooks, I'll make a short, and maybe corny, new chapter. Some of my jokes can be really stupid...but others are pretty funny, in my opinion, at least.

One last thing;  I'm getting a lot of fanmail on Wattpad...and it's kinda blowing up my inbox...so...if you have any fanmail or fan drawings, you can send them to me through my email;

ninjago.kjlcz@gmail.com
(And yes, I know you're gonna send me a bunch of spam Puppyace)

So...have a great rest of your day, and I hope you are ready for the next wave of Fairy Tail texts, coming soon to you on any electronic device! (XD That was a good one KJ...)

Stay awesome! :3

~NinjaGo KJLCZ 💖

(P.S. I just got a really swag new hairstyle! 😎)