11. Birth Of A Family ~ PART 1

Apink's Dorm

"Naeun's at her apartment. I forced her to go back." Kung Fu Panda confessed. "But why? She promised she will be here! Can't you just let her just stay here for one day? We miss her!l Hayoung whined. "She can't get caught Hayoung - ah." Chorong persuaded. "Where will she get caught? It's an apartment building and I miss talking to her and it feels so lonely sleeping in a room alone.l Hayoung continued to whine. "Hayoung - ah don't you see? The center of the apartment building has a row of glass panels going down that means whenever Naeun walks out of her apartment she will get caught 99 percent of the time." Bomi said. "That's why she has to run to the elevator or cover herself in clothing, a mask, and a hat in the morning and meet us in the main lobby and that's the reason why we have her call us first so we can have other members come down after her so there's no suspicion in the paparazzi that she always the last one meeting us in the lobby." Bomi continued. "But I miss talking to her in the night. Hayoung said. Then call her and talk to her when you go to sleep!l Eunji said. "Guys, lets not do this to Hayoung we all have to admit it, we miss Naeun, even though she is quiet most of the time but we miss her presence and her rare dorky side and aegyo. We miss her cooking and her angry moments." Yookyung said. "Yookyung unnie is right, we all miss her but we see her everyday! So that's a good thing!" Namjoo said trying to light up the mood. Suddenly the manager's phone rang.

Yobeosayo?

Are you Apink's manger?

Yes, I am, what's the problem?

After " Apink News " we chose Apink to participate in a reality show called " Birth of A Family " along with INFINITE, tomorrow we would like to start filming by filming the members of Apink waking up so please don't let it slip and please tell the leader about this because since you don't live with the girls, she is our only way to opening the door.

Ne, kamsamida.

Who was it panda unnie? Chorong asked. You guys are gonna participate in another reality show with INFINITE. Kung Fu Panda informed the members. INFINITE? Won't that be awkward? Eunji asked. Yeah, but just act naturally like you don't know each other. Kung Fu Panda suggested. Ne. Apink answered in unison. Chorong I need to tell you something, please come. Kung Fu Panda said. Ok? Chorong said kinda suspicious.

Inside Chorong's Bedroom

"What is it unnie?" Chorong asked

"Like I said you guys are going on a TV show with INFINITE."

"And?"

"They will film Apink sleeping so Naeun will have to stay over tonight to sleep so there's no suspicions about where Naeun is, so early in the morning"

"Why are you only telling me and not the other members?"

"Because they want to have Apink's real sleeping faces not fake ones and you're the only way they can come in the door so that's why I'm only telling you."

"Okay"

Chorong and Kung Fu Panda walked out of her room. "Chorong and I had a conversation about it and decided that all the members miss Naeun so I'll call her over for one night but then she's going back tomorrow afternoon." Kung Fu Panda announced. "Why afternoon but not morning?" Eunji asked suspiciously. "Uhhhh." Chorong and Kung Fu Panda stuttered. "Yah! Unnie! You want Naeun unnie to be gone as soon as possible?!?" Hayoung asked. "No! Of course not! I miss her too and I want her to stay longer than just a night and morning but these two are too suspicious. They first refuse to let Naeunie come causing us to side with them. Then, they go in a room and talk secretly without us even though it's about Naeunie. Last, they come out and say that Naeunie is gonna stay with us for a night when they refused in the first place? And they said afternoon but not morning when afternoon and night is when paparazzi come out with their cameras the most, where Naeunie could get caught easily going back to her apartment." Eunji suspected. Then everyone started clapping. "Wae? Why are you guys clapping?" Eunji asked. "Because we have a future detective in the house!" Namjoo hollered.

* Holler! Holler! Holler! Author - nim starts singing. Ok sorry! Back to the story.

"Anyway answer my question!" Eunji insisted. "Uhh, because you guys have a schedule that afternoon so why not just let Naeun stay for the morning instead of her going back to her apartment and coming back hours later." Kung Fu Panda made up. "Seems reasonable." The rest of the Apink members said. Yeah right. I'm totally going to find out later. Chorong unnie wait for it! Eunji thought with a evil smile on but it disappeared fast because the members might see. "I'll call Naeunie unnie." Hayoung said while she scrolled through her contacts and tapped on Naeunie unnie ~.

Yobeosayo?

Unnie! Panda unnie said you could come over and stay for a night!

Jinja?!?

Ne! So pack some of your clothes and be sure not it get caught.

Arraseo, see you at the dorm.

Ne

Anneoy

Anneoy

MyungEun's Apartment

"Anneoy." Naeun said before ending the phone call. "Who was it Naeun - ah, you seemed excited." Myungsoo asked with a little bit of jealousy. "It was Hayoung, oppa. She said manager unnie let me stay at Apink's dorm for a night." Naeun explained. "Are you going to?" Myungsoo asked. "Yeah, I miss them." Naeun said feeling kinda guilty leaving Myungsoo alone at the apartment. "I'm gonna miss you Eunnie - ah." Myungsoo said pulling Naeun in to a hug. "Me, too oppa." Naeun said blushing. Minutes later they separated from the hug. "How long are you staying there?" Myungsoo asked. "I don't know but I think a until morning since Hayoung said I'm going to stay there for a night." Naeun said. "Oh, be careful." Myungsoo said. "Huh?" Naeun said. "Be careful not to get caught Eunnie." Myungsoo said. "Oh. Ne." Naeun realized. "Eunnie, I just noticed I called you that." Myungsoo laughed. "Really? Eunnie. Hmm, I like it , you could call me that if you want oppa." Naeun said. "Really?" Myungsoo said. "Yeah, but our members will sure tease us about it." Naeun said. "Yeah, so let's keep it a secret somehow." Myungsoo said. "Promise?" Naeun asked reaching out her pinky finger. Promise. Myungsoo chuckled at his childish wife as he reached out his hand and pinky promised Naeun.

I love you

I don't want to admit it, but I love you already

I love everything about you

Your dorky side

Your caring personality

Your charismatic side

Your jealousy

Everything

You make me crazy about you and think about you everyday

___________________________

Jajajang! Guess who's thoughts it is! Naeun or Myungsoo? Who do you want it to be? Anyway, I know it's late but, OMG! I reached 1k readers! For both stories of " The Love Series "! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I hope you keep enjoying my stories! Oh my god! I don't know what to say! Thank you!