Chapter 4

HydroButterFly98 Thank you, BESTIE!!

Andrew paced the space around him once more, his footsteps heavy on the hardwood floor. He was growing more and more impatient by the moment. His blood was curdling with need. His libido screamed but only for one person.

"Would you stop it?" Aiden mumbled.

Andrew stopped, giving his twin a dry look before continuing his pacing. 

"Drew...."

Andrew groaned before stopping and gave Aiden his full attention. "I can't help it! You know I only pace wh-, " Aiden cut him off, "When you're thinking of something devious."

He laughed at that, shaking his head. "Me? Devious? I resent that!"

Aiden shook his head, tsking at his brother. "Who are you after now?"

"You make it sound like I'm always chasing after someone."

"Aren't you?"

"God...you're starting to sound more and more like Jewel."

Aiden shrugged before glancing toward the hallway, his chocolaty brown eyes seemingly anxious.

Andrew knew his brothers concerns. "How is she?"

Aiden glanced back at Andrew, shrugging. "The same as always. The morning's are the worst."

Andrew watched his brother with concerned eyes. No matter how much of a skirt chaser or womanizer he was, he had nothing but constant worry for his family. "She'll be fine. Do you remember Jewel's pregnancy?"

Aiden frowned, his face twisting up in disgust. "The worst nine months of our lives? How could I forget?"

"She was...rather...evil wasn't she?"

"Hah! Evil...you're too kind."

"She'll be fine Aiden. Don't worry." Andrew said, trying to reassure his brother.

"I know you're right...but I can't help but worry."

A slim tan colored skirt suddenly appeared in the doorway, Aiden's wife, Harmony walked in. She looked tired but her skin shinned with early news of motherhood.

Aiden shot up out of his seat, walking toward his wife with purposeful steps. "Are you alright?"

She smiled at him, pushing tendrils of her coarse hair out of her face. 

"I'm fine. Dinner just didn't settle well with him." Harmony mumbled, rubbing her still small belly.

Andrew watched the scene between the two, smiling at the obvious affection exploding off of them in waves. His whole family was like this. In love and unafraid to show it. He had grown up around this.

He had grown up with constant intimacy and tenderness. His siblings had all married. They had all found that special someone to fill not only their hearts but their minds as well. He was happy for them and deep down a part of him  wanted that same intimacy and attraction and...love that made them all so incredibly crazy for one another.

But he was stubborn and he had decided long ago to make it a mission to never left his heart be lead astray by one hand. Love was a beautiful thing...it just wasn't meant for him. 

He cleared his throat, catching the couple's attention. "I'll be taking my leave now." 

"You're leaving already? Are you sure?" Harmony asked, her caramel colored skin glowing.