Chapter 1

Deadpools POV:
So the Avengers are trying to find me again? Typical. Smirking I get out of my chair cleaning my katana with a rag. Blood was all over it and I didn't want it to rust.

"Hmm so iron toaster the big bad green m&m, and the rest of the brady bunch want to come after me?" I ask tilting my head while looking at Saber Tooth. He only nods and I sigh. Well this is going to be intresting.

"Let the games begin then" I say throwing the rag at his face. Saber Tooth only growls and catches it right as comes close to contact to his face.

"Good catch big boy~" I say smirking earing another growl.

"Whatever just give me my information and get out" he says eyes narrowing.

"Fine, fine big boy don't get your panties in a bunch" grabbing some paperwork from my side I toss it at him before waving bye bye and running out. He was just a temporary ally.

Currently I was in the woods in the middle of winter. Cool air glides through my suit as I jump from tree to tree. The day was still young so animals were out scurrying about. Catching a ride from one of my contacts when I nake it to the closest town I ask for a ride.Later that day I arrive at New York.

"This place is just as I remembered" I say sitting on top of a molti- millionaire building swinging my legs

"Let's kill some people I'm bored" the yellow box says.

"Let explore I'm bored two" the white box says.

I sigh laying back down looking up at gray sky. This place wasent as peaceful as the woods or as appealing but it had its moments.

"Heads up!" Someone yells before landing on my chest knocking the breath out of me.This wasent one of those moments.

"What the fuck!!" I yell coughing and wheezing. Lifting my head up a little I see Spiderman.

"Bastard" I say before kicking back, knocking him over the tall building. The so called spider manages to hang on by his webs. Lucky son of a bitch. Smirking I lean down and hold my gun out close to his head.

"You know you got the right Idea by wearing red kid" I say my finger on the trigger close to his head. Spiderman looks up at me and I swear I saw him smile.

"You did two" he says. I tilt my head unsure of what he meant until I felt a pair of mechanical octopus arms wrap around my waist pulling me back. Fuck today's not my day and I was in a really bad mood.

"Now now Doc.Oct why don't you let go of the little asshole? Pretty please with spiders on top?"Spiderman says wearing a Japanese school girls uniform. Where the hell did he get that? In a flash I saw him running at me and Doc webbing his mechanical sex arms. Yeah that's right if you seen enough anime porn that what they look like. I also seemed to look like the harem in danger.

"Screw this shit" I say before grabbing at my katana slicing though Docs claw landing on my feet. In a matter of minutes me and the spider twerp were fighting against the mechanical sex machine.

"Aww no more games for us" spiderman jokes as we watch Doc run off. He made no effort to run after him. Guess the brat was exhausted.

"Kill him while he's down!" Yellow box says. There's an idea.

"He's kinda cute.." white box says.

I blink my eyes confused. What was that thought just now?

"Uh hey creepy guy sorry for landing on you" spiderman says braking my argument with the boxes. I really should stop talking outloud. I probably look deranged to everyone with the nasty habbit.

"Really?" I ask curious if he really was.

"Yeah I mean I was webbing and you got in the way of my landing so-" he starts but gets caught off as I shoot my gun (which I pulled out while he was rambling) making a loud BANG sound. The bullet hits his left leg and I smirk.

"Now we're even" blowing at the gun I clear the smoke away humming. I watch as the spider falls down trying not to scream holding onto his leg. Blood was spilling out and I crouch down next to his face.

"Names Deadpool baby boy, never forget it" I say smirking before knocking him out with the butt end of my katana.