The best part

There was nothing for you, nothing that made you that happy or just was the thing you needed to carry on.... It stays like that until that moment, the spectacular, depressing moment which gives you the best(worst) time of your life.....

Then that moment comes... You see your future. You see your other half. You see HIM. The one for you, he may feel the same but, does he really... in his courageous mind that's fooling him around whilst fooling you around... You can feel your heart beating in your head and you start sweat...... You tighten your fist at how they are literally right there but they're not yours...

You don't have the courage or the braveness to go face to face with them and actually have a normal and casual conversation so your just left standing there getting lost in his eyes......

It's been a day since you met and you have found his Instagram... You start to chat with him and casually slip in asking for his number..... He gives it to you freely..... You feel so free to open up to him and it seems to be going really well..... Do you tell them how you feel? Would it be too stupid? Well, you think if your not gonna be able to tell him your never gonna get anywhere and you'll soon enough hit the "friend zone".... Eventually, you'd think it would be a good idea to send him a Snapchat telling him what I think... You get extremely excited and no longer feel the regret when he replies that he KINDA feels the same about you... Is that good enough.....

The next day you see him in real life but you try to speak but it just didn't happen and it was too difficult and you get so nervous... Your heart is dragging you towards him but your mind gets scared and makes you walk off...... What are you going to do? You can't spend forever like this? At least you know you escaped the "friend zone".....

Later that you can't help yourself but you just ask him to be your boyfriend with no order in your brain........ That's when he says yes and you can't stop thinking about him at all and you notice some people are tired of hearing how much you talk about him... Even though you still can't speak to each other face to face yet......