Can it be worse?

So, your mum is trying to be nice and is constantly telling you that she supports you but she always makes it awkward....... Like... She says that she doesn't want you to be with him but she knows that you'd see him secretly otherwise so..... Yeh but she is just like no kissing or anything more than that, you may hug when it's only you two and that's it....... But your not even allowed to see him....

The only chance you get to see him is at school...... You never hang out at your special place anymore.... It's nothing like it used to be..... And this time forward is when all hell breaks lose for you....

Firstly, you haven't been alone together in over a month... He doesn't seem to be trying as much as he used to...... You tell him, hoping that he will say that he will try harder but no he just says oh if that is how you feel about me in a relationship we might aswell break up..... You persuade him until about midnight then he finally gives in and takes you back.........

All the time hes seeming to prefer his best friend over you..... But he is still not trying in the relationship as much as he used to so you decide a break from the relationship will make him remember and show how much he loves you but he said that just means you wanna break up and he said that this time he actually meant for good even though you don't believe him.... But 2 days have passed and he still hasn't asked for you back......

You had a secret weapon to get him back you had a screenshot of the message you used to ask him out...... So you sent it to him and he said that he couldn't take it anymore...... So he took you back..........