Chapter 12

~Sting's POV~
I was talking with Rogue‚ Yukino and Lady Minerva in the guild when Rufus approached us.

"Master Sting‚ as a gift from all of us‚ here's the holiday tickets to the famous hotel Enana ‚" he said handing me 4 blue tickets while gesturing to the guild members behind him who were looking at us happily.

"Wooh! Thanks guys!! Going through all the trouble of getting us tickets‚" I said excitement evident in my voice.

"You're welcome‚" Rufus replied bowing gracefully with his hat.

"I'm not worthy of your gift... After everything I've done... You all are too kind to me... However‚ I can't accept this‚" lady Minerva put in.

"Eeeh? My lady com'on there'll be lots of fun things‚" I whined like a child to which Yukino giggled.

Lady Minerva sighed but eventually gave in.
~~Time Skip~~
After a busy day at the guild‚ I headed to the dormitory alone. Rogue was not with me as he had gone on a mission with Lady Minerva and would return in the morning.

I kept humming a tune to myself when I spotted a certain silver-haired girl in a tight white top and skirt with designs in blue at the Florist‚ buying Blue-Roses.

I silently crept behind her and put my hands on her waist causing her to jump in fear and shriek loudly.

"Ouch my ears~ I could've gone deaf with that yell alone~" I joked.

She put her hands on her hips in a cute manner and said in an orderly voice despite the adorable pout on her face‚"Moh Sting! You should stop scaring me like this!! Look at what you've done!!‚" she pointed at the passer-bys giving us strange glances and some elderly women saying things like‚"Ah‚young love."

"Hehe~ Don't be so angry~ Yukino~‚" I scratched the back of my head.

"Being cute won't help you!" She half shouted at me.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wait.... Did she just call me cute?!" I realized with a blush on my face.

"Aaaaaah!!! No!!! It's not what you think!!! It's not like I find you cure or anything!! But- No I mean‚ it's a misunderstanding!! I didn't mean-"

I cut her off by putting my hand on her lips‚ shutting her up instantly.

"Shhh~ I got it okay?"

"Okay..." She nodded‚ blushing a lot.

"Com'on. You're heading to the dorm too right?" I extended my hand to her.

"Yea.." She took my hand and we made our way to the dormitory together.

As we walked‚ holding hands‚ I lowered my head so that Yukino wouldn't see the red enormous blush on my face.

It would be embarrassing if she sawright?
~Chapter 12 end~

StingYu chapter!!! On another note‚ I noticed that there was some problems with the previous chapter names so I fixed that.