CHAPTER FOUR

Fifty votes and I shall upload Chapter Five tomorrow (which is MY FAVORITEEEE SO FAR)

HARRY.

I placed my second and, hopefully, final beer aside as I reached over to grab my phone, noticing that as I did so a small white thing fell out of my pocket. I lazily planted myself back down after grabbing the white thing as well.

"Liam's note." I muttered to myself as I stared down at the dirty, old napkin that was once clean and white yesterday. I rolled my eyes as I crumbled it in my hand and threw it across the room. "Got things to do."

A groan escaped my mouth as I grabbed a hold of my cell phone, seeing I had multiple texts from my mum (and a few from old friends). Without thinking, I slid the unlock slide, and began to call my mum.

"Harry?" My mum's welcoming voice beamed through the phone. I could tell she was excited, she hasn't heard my voice in a day or two--which was a long time to her, apparently.

"Nice to hear a voice that I actually want to hear." I said with a chuckle.

"Don't like it, huh?" My mum's once excited tone changed to worried.

"Mm, you can say that," I said before letting out another chuckle, "Makes me wish I never got my hearing." I joked.

I could feel her rolling her eyes through the phone, "Don't say that." She took a deep pause, and then I knew I was in for a ranting. "I told you not to apply to a college there, Harold, I told you it held-"

"Stop." I snapped. "I didn't call you to hear you hiss at me."

"I was just saying.." She wondered off.

"Well, stop just saying." I shot back.

My mum paused again for a moment before continuing, "How do you like your apartment?"

"It's okay, small and shit, like any other one." I said with a bored tone as I fiddled with my fingers.

"It's a temporary one, Harry. Until your college starts, which is when?" She questioned.

"I don't even know," I slurred. "Maybe a week, maybe two. I dunno." I said as I rubbed my forehead that was already starting to ache with all these questions. I knew I shouldn't have called my mum after drinking.

"Do you have plans for tonight?" My mum asked.

I stayed quiet as my eyes wondered around my living room until they spotted the crumbled, white napkin laying in the corner of the room. I looked questioningly at it as I licked my dried lips.

"Harry?" My mum asked in a concern tone, awaking me from my thoughts.

I stayed quiet once again. I bit my lip as I began to think hard. Do I have plans?

Well, if you don't have plans Harry you'll have to deal with talking to your mummy all night...

"Yeah. I do have plans." I spoke up, not letting my eyes leave the napkin. "Actually, I-I gotta go, mum. I have to call a friend-"

"A friend?" My mum interrupted in a surprised tone. "Already?"

"Yes a friend," I said as I rolled my eyes. "I have to go now, I love you, I'll talk to you later."

"W-" She began to say, but I discontinued the call before she could finish. I bit the inside of my cheek as I unlocked my phone again and went to my recent calls, since I haven't saved Liam's number. My finger hovered over his name, I moved it continuously to the home button, back to his number, back to the home button.. but my finger always returned to his number. Do I want plans?