11

the signs and which 1d boy they go on a date with and where:

aries: niall; the movies, and you guys sit in the back row of the theater and make out most of the time.

taurus: harry; the mall, and you two hold hands and smell candles and eat some chinese in the food court with chopsticks.

gemini: liam; a simple date at his house, and he makes you dinner and you guys sit out on the balcony and talk about life and kiss a little bit.

cancer: harry; a fancy restaurant, and you two drink the best champagne and eat expensive steak before heading back to one of your homes and having long, tender make out sessions.

leo: louis; a club, and the two of you sneak into it, drink some good alcohol, and dance amongst a bunch of famous people.

virgo: liam; a stroll out in town, and the two of you just walk around, maybe get some froyo (or ice cream because froyo is just a healthy and badly tasting alternative), and learn more about each other.

libra: niall; a hangout at home, and you two just make concoctions, play video games, listen to music, and maybe bang a little bit.

scorpio: louis; no specific place, and you will be banging.

sagittarius: louis; a car, and you'll just be driving around town, making out at red lights and doing thinks that could get you arrested.

capricorn: liam; a park, and he sets up a picnic for the two of you where you toss your scraps to the ducks milling around and buy ice cream from an ice cream cart.

aquarius: harry; a karaoke place, and the two of you just order a bunch of deserts and hold onto the mic longer than you probably should because other people want a turn singing.

pisces: niall; a concert, and you two just jam out to your favorite artist all night. sometimes you go on his shoulders, and other times your lips are glued to each other's.