Chapter 4~Natalie's P.O.V

I was really nervous. I was meeting George's friends in person. It's not like I haven't seen them before. I've watched them perform before I was dating George and I still watch them perform now. But now I'm meeting them face to face. Ringo had let us in, giving us both a kind smile as he did so. George was about to say something but he looked at Paul. My attention turned to Paul and I could see him staring at me. I could tell it was really bothering George.

"Uh, Geo?" I said. George stopped looking at Paul and looked at me.

"Yeah?" George said

"Aren't you going to introduce me?" I asked

"Yes! Of coarse! Wait, where's John?" George asked

"He's in the bathroom" Ringo said

"Oh, well this is the girl I keep telling you about" George said

"Oh, this is Natalie!" Ringo said. He gave me a warm smile. I smiled back and quickly glances back at Paul. He was still staring at me.

"You seem familiar" Paul finally spoke.

"That's probably because I come to everyone of your shows. I'm always close to the front" I said. Paul smiled.

"That's what I thought. It's hard to forget a pretty face like yours" Paul said. I don't know why, but I blushed. George protectively wrapped an arm around my waist and he pulled me close. Paul seemed uneasy when he did that.

"Who's the bird with George's arm wrapped around her pretty little waist?" another voice spoke. I knew that it just had to be John.

"It's George's bird" Ringo said.

"This is the Natalie our George just can't shut up about!" John said. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand, placing a kiss on it.

"Lovely to meet you" John said with a wink.

"John, you better back off. I don't flirt with Cyn" George said

"I'm just being friendly!" John said

"Well don't get too friendly with her Lennon" George said

"It's not me you should be worried about. Macca's the one making googly eyes at your girlfriend" John said

"Shut up John!" Paul said. I giggled at the two. I then looked at the clock that was on the wall.

"It was lovely to meet all of you but I really have to get going. My brother gets worried when I'm out too long" I said

"I'll walk you out, love" George said. He grabbed my hand.

"It was nice meeting you Natalie" Ringo said

"And when you get outside, make sure George keeps it in his pants!" John said

"Lennon, shut it!" George said.

"Bye Natalie" Paul said. I looked at him just as he winked at me. I smiled at him and gave a small wave. George and I made our way outside.

"I'm sorry about John. He's like that sometimes" George said

"It's alright Geo. They all seem like really nice guys" I said. George smiled and then looked down. He played with my hands for a moment.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked

"I don't like the way Paul was looking at you" George said. I placed my fingers user his chin and tilted his head up so I could look into his eyes.

"Geo, you don't have to worry about Paul. He's not the one I'm interested in. It's you I love" I said

"I love you too" George said. He kissed me. When we pulled away, we let our foreheads touch.

"I have to get home" I said

"I know. Will I get to see you tomorrow?" George asked

"You can see me whenever you want. All you have to do is call or drop by" I said. George nodded. He gave me one more kiss before he went back inside. I made my way back home.

~

When I got home, I heard the voices of Parker and the one voice I never want to hear ever again. In the living room, Parker and Olivia were both sitting on the couch.

"Parker, why is she here?" I asked

"I'm sorry if I wanted to see my brother and sister" Olivia said.

"Well I don't want to talk to you" I said

"Olivia, maybe it's best you should go" Parker said. Olivia nodded and hugged Parker. She got up off the couch and walked to the door. She stopped in front of me.

"Nat, I'm really sorry I slept with your ex but I can't help it if I'm prettier than you" she snapped at me.

"Get the fuck out of here" I said. Olivia didn't dare look at me as she walked out of the house.

"That went... not so well" Parker said

"How dare you let that whore in here!" I said

"Just because you're really pissed at her doesn't mean I have to be" Parker said

"Whatever" I said. I started making my way upstairs.

"Where are you doing?" Parker asked

"In going to my room so I can wish that I never had Olivia for a sister" I said. I just hope that Olivia never meets George. Knowing her, she'd probably sleep with him as well, but I know George would never do that to me. He's never break my heart like that and I'd never break his.