Epilogue

Two months after I found Thalia, she and Mom got engaged. A month later, they got married. Mom had forced me into being the flower girl, but at least Nikki had agreed to do it with me. And Thalia had gotten mom to let me wear a dress similar to the one that Thalia was wearing: elvish style, a floor-length gown with sleeves falling from my wrists to the floor. Thalia's dress was red with black trim, and mine was deep blue with gold trim. It was pretty cool. "You ready, Kiddo?" Thalia asked. "Yup." I said. "It's been kinda weird seeing you and Mom being all couple-like around me, but I guess I can get used to it." Thalia laughed. "You're gonna have to." she said. "Because we're not gonna stop doing it!" Nikki and I did our parts with some reluctance, then we sat down to watch the wedding. "Is this weird for you?" Nikki whispered. "You know, getting a new mom and a semi-new last name and all?" Thalia and Mom had decided that our surname would change to "Skywalker-Heath." "Not really." I whispered back. "I mean, it's gonna be kinda hard thinking of Thalia as Mom Number Two, but that's cuz she's younger than her age." Aunt Hope, who was sitting next to me, elbowed me in the ribs. "Both of you shut up and pay attention!" she hissed. I rolled my eyes, which earned me another jab to the ribs. Nikki and I turned and tried to at least look like we were paying attention to what the minister was saying. At last, the ceremony was over, and Nikki and I got into the car with Abby, and drove to the reception. Thalia and Mom, or I guess Mom Number One and Mom Number Two now, chose "the Dragonborn Comes" from Skyrim as the song for their first dance. this made Abby laugh. "Why do you find this funny?" Nikki asked, confused. "Sierra, did either Thalia or Tobin ever tell you how they met?" Abby asked. "No." I said. "How?" "Well, there was a team bonding hike in camp during Thalia's first year with the team, and Thalia was wearing a tank top that said 'University of Hyrule.'" Abby said. "That's how they met. They literally bonded over video games. I find it funny that they have a song from a video game as their first dance because it proves that those who game together stay together." Nikki and I both laughed as well. The song ended, and the DJ put on "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk the Moon. Nikki dragged me onto the dance floor. I laughed, and allowed her to control my movements. My life is pretty awesome.