Good Things Sometimes Come From Mistakes (Thor)

Okay. I'm gonna admit it now. This is not my best work. But when I wrote it, I was half asleep, and very frustrated if I remember right. And for some reason, Thor, to me, is hard to write. But I don't know why.
____________________________________________________________________________________

"Thor, I'm pregnant." Thor was headed to talk to to Odin and those three words wouldn't leave his mind. A few weeks ago his girlfriend, _______________, told him the news. He was getting ready to go back to Asgard when she pulled him over and told him she was carrying his child. He was shocked of course and wanted to stay with her, but he had to make sure everything was okay on Asgard.

He got to his father's throne. "You wanted to see me?" He asked.

"Yes. Is it true?" Odin asked.

"Is what true?"

"That your mortal is with child?"

Thor just kind of looked at him, then nodded. "It is."

"Is it yours?"

"Yes."

"And what are your plans?"

"I plan to help raise it."

Odin nodded. "That's all I needed to know."

Thor nodded and walked out, then headed to the Bifrost.

_______________ was sitting on her couch, rubbing her stomach, and looking at a baby names book. She couldn't tell if Thor was mad or excited. He didn't really say anything when she told him. He just stood there looking shocked and speechless. But she couldn't tell if it was in a good or bad way.

What if he thinks it's all a horrible mistake? She sighed shakily, turned the page, and wiped a tear away. So many questions were running through her mind. Like, "What if he leaves me beciase of this?" "Will I be able to provide and care for it on my own?" The more she thought about it, the more tears that fell.

She was getting ready to go into the kitchen to get some water when she heard something outside and a flah at the same time. _______________ went over to her window and looked out at where it came from. Thor looked around, then at her house. _______________ gasped and ran to the door, and ran out and tackled him with a hug. Thor smiled and hugged her back.

_______________ sighed in relief. "I thought you left for good and wasn't going to come back."

"Why wouldn't I?" Thor asked and kissed her cheek.

"I throught you were mad about the baby and didn't want it, or me, anymore."

"I just had to clear some things up with my father. I'm planning on staying and helping you raise it."

_______________ smiled and hugged him tighter. Thor hugged back and kissed her head.

**9 MONTHS LATER**

_______________ cried out in pain as another contraction hit hard.

"Come on, _______________. One more big push." The doctor said.

"I....I can't...." She said comepletely exhausted and laid back.

Thor moved some of her sweat drenched hair away from her face. "Yes you can. Come on, sweetheart."

_______________ looked at him, then took a deep breath, and pushed as hard as she could. Not long after, crying filled the room and their ears. The doctor laid the baby on _______________'s stomach and cut the cord, then the nurses took it and cleaned it up.

Thor watched them and was definitely proud. _______________ could see it on his face. The nurse walked over and handed _______________ the baby.

"Congratulations. It's a beautiful baby boy."

_______________ smiled and took him, then looked at him and just smiled. "He looks like you, Thor."

Thor smiled proudly. "He might have your eyes." He said and kissed her head. "Good job."

_______________ smiled. "What should we name him?

"How about.......Jackson Lane?"

"You looked at my list, didn't you?"

"Maybe."

_______________ laughed. "I love it."

Thor smiled. "And I love you both."

"We love you too."

Thor smiled and kissed her. _______________ kissed back.

Thor smiled, then said, "See? Good things sometimes come from certain mistakes.

_______________ smiled. "Yeah."

They both looked at Jackson and smiled. They already loved the fact that they were parents now, and couldn't wait for the years to come.