Chapter One

"Harry!" She shrieked, limbs flying everywhere. Harry grinned at her, raising his arms up menacingly.

"Say that I'm a better chef than you! Say it and I'll stop." He smirked knowing how hard it was for her to admit defeat. He raised his arms threatening to tickle her again.

Diana sighed, giving in. "Ok then, you win. Harry is a better chef than me." She tried rolling her eyes as if annoyed, but the cheeky smile on his face was enough to bring a small smile to her's. Harry leaned down, eyes glancing at her lips every so often. Diana smirked, knowing what he was thinking. She closed her eyes, leaned upwards and-

"Harry I swear, you better get your árse down here right now or you'll be late for school!"

He sighed, rolling over in bed. Replaying the dream in his head, he tried recalling Diana's face, but it was too hazy. Of course, he thought. Why do I always forget her face? He had had these dreams for a couple of months. It was always very similar; him and this random girl whom he had never seen before would be hanging out and they would act all sweet and romantic. This was weird for him as he felt like he knew her even though he always forgot her face. The only thing he usually could remember was her name; Diana. His mother had simply told him it was probably some subconscious crush and that it most likely meant nothing.

Grumbling, he shoved the covers off his body, and slowly got out of bed. Mornings were not his favourite.

"Harry!" Anne was getting frustrated now, he was going to be late.

Harry groaned, wanting to go back to sleep. He sleepily brushed his teeth, checked his hair and put on some clothes before heading downstairs.

Sitting at the table, he started eating his bowl of cereal, staring blankly at the cardboard box. This had become a recent occurrence; his blank expression and blatant disinterest in most things. His mother sighed, feeling helpless. Suddenly she remembered the mail from earlier that morning.

"Harry!" She called, bringing the envelopes into the kitchen. "Look what I've got! Your XFactor submission was sent through, you get to go and audition for the judges!"

Harry perked up slightly at this. Maybe he would be able to stay out of town for a while, and maybe never have to come back. Glancing at the papers, he saw that the date was set for 10 days later. 10 more days, he thought. I can make it for two more weeks.

Before he could think about it further, a knock on the door interrupted his thoughts. Seeing his best friend standing there, he gathered his things and the pair made their way down his driveway.

Just like it had been for the past couple of months, the mood was gloomy. Harry walked with a hunch in his back and with his eyes cast downwards. Kylie sighed, feeling incredibly sorry for the teenage boy.

"Cheer up Harry," Kylie said. "Who knows, maybe Jaspar isn't today?"

Harry scoffed, clearly doubtful. "Yeah and miss the opportunity to make me feel like a complete loser? Don't think so."

Kylie didn't say anything, she knew he was right. Jaspar was in the grade above them, and had arrived to their school that year. Upon finding out that Harry's dad had left when he was five, he targeted him. In the small town of Holmes Chapel, nobody's parents were separated. And Jaspar had made to sure to highlight how much of a loser that made Harry. Jaspar made it his mission to make him feel miserable every single day. Even if he was sick he made sure there was something waiting for Harry at school. It was almost as if he felt it was his duty to bully Harry.

All Harry could do was ignore it and patiently wait for the day he would escape this town and leave for better things; wait until he made it as a performer. But for now he was only a fifteen year old boy struggling to get through each day.

************************************

Diana put the screen down and got up, deciding to stretch her legs; after all, she had already been watching Harry for a couple of hours.

While walking to the nearest cafe, she pondered over the video. Why won't Harry just tell the principal? She thought, obviously forgetting that things on Earth were very different than on Heaven, and telling a teacher doesn't always make the bullies go away. All she knew was that Harry kept getting hurt, and she didn't like that.

Her mother and father had told her to stop worrying about this boy, but she couldn't. Even though she knew that when he died, she would most likely be far too old for him, she couldn't help being infatuated with him. He was her guilty pleasure. She would secretly visit the T.V and watch him, following his day. No one knew, and no one would ever know; it was her secret. He was on her mind every day, and she didn't know how to stop it. She didn't even know if she wanted it to stop.

Her and Harry were the same age now, and all she wanted to do was spend time with him. She wanted to cuddle and have tickle fights. In fact, that's what she daydreamed about. Little did she know, that every single daydream about Harry would be in his dreams at night. In fact, no one knew, because this wasnt usual. But of course, Harry and Diana are the epitome of unusualness.

_______________________________________

A/N First chapter: done! I'm so excited for this, I can't wait for the next one.

Comment!

Vote!

xx.