Chapter 1

Chapter 1

1,000 Years Later.

          Seelia was standing in line with a group of friends trying to bear the heat at Disneyland.

"I hate this heat." She muttered under her breath.

"Oh come on Seelia, cheer up! It's not that bad. We're only thirty minutes away." Marissa said.

"Yeah, but we've been waiting for an hour. Why couldn't we get a fastpass?"

"Because all the other lines are longer than this one, and besides, the Matterhorn is worth the wait."

"If you say so."

"We can pass the time."

"How?"

"I don't know, listen to songs?"

           "I'm good."

Marissa shrugged and began to listen to Tobymac. Seelia checked her phone. It was only one'o clock.

Seelia sighed. The day started off with a headache and the atmosphere of Disneyland wasn't helping.

"Seelia, come on!"

"Huh?"

"We're up!"

"About time."

         Seelia sat down in the front while feeling water soak through her shorts.

"Ready Seelia?"

"Sure."

The bobsled jolted forward and went into the usual roller coaster motions: up, down, zig, zag. As Seelia sat there smiling while the adrenaline of rides went pumping through, she thought she heard screams above her. She looked up puzzled, but it was too late because they went down the hill and the ride ended.

           "Let's go check out the pictures!"

"Okay." Seelia shrugged the screams off thinking they were part of the sound system.

"Hey, how come you look confused Seelia?"

"I don't know didn't the sound system seem off to you?"

"Not really." The group said.

         "Oh."

"Come on, let's go get lunch."

"Ummm okay." Seelia turned to take one last look at the Matterhorn and walked away.

"Where do you guys want to go?" Marissa asked.

"That plane place?" Sarah suggested.

Seelia shrugged.

"The what?"

"You know the place we went to last time." Sarah replied.

"Great."

"It doesn't matter." Seelia said.

"Okay, let's go." Marissa said.

           The group ate and continued to ride the rides of Disneyland until they had to go back to their buses.

"Boy I'm tired, I can't wait to go to bed." Marissa sleepily said.

"Yeah." Seelia replied.

Within an hour they were at the school and Seelia slowly got off the bus while calling her mom.

"Hello, it's Karen, I can't answer the phone so leave a beep!"

"Dang it." She muttered.

"Seelia!"

She turned to see her brother waving.

"Marcus? Why are you here? I thought mom was picking me up."

         "Nope, your bro Marcus is here to take you."

"Oh. Okay."

Seelia walked to towards the musty, old orange sedan and opened the passenger door.

              "Want some music playing?" Marcus said as he started the car.

"No, just get home fast. I'm tired."

Marcus drove out of the school parking lot and within minutes they were home.

"Seel. Seelia come on get up."

"Let me sleep." She mumbled.

Marcus sighed. Guess I'll have to go to Plan B.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahah I'm so evil, I'm sorry and I'll update as soon as possible =) Vote Comment Fan Like Tumble Anything!