Chapter 2: Chaos

I awoke and saw a man in a black suit which seemed to have multitudes of galaxies swirling around within them. His pants were the same as well as his shoes. His hair was a bright white, but his eyes held a sun each. "Who are you I blurted out", threat lacing my voice. At this he merely laughed at me."I am Chaos the creator of the universe, I mean come on, can a son not recognize his own father? At that memories started flooding my mind that I didn't recognize. Then I remembered, I was Perseus Jackson son of Chaos, heir to the throne and first in command of my fathers army. I was also the Primordial of Dragons, Wolves, Betrayal, the sea, water, and Trust. Whenever one emotion showed through to much my Wolf side would show through, and whenever I was in battle my dragon would. The trust had created my fatal flaw and, well I didn't know what betrayal did besides being me pain. I had two forms. One was a dragon form and one was the form of a wolf. It was then that I remembered Thalia and Grover. I looked around and sure enough there they were staring at me with faces of awe. I instantly thought of something and said"Father, can I make these two my second in command?" He beamed at me calling him father and said, " Of course Percy chose anyone you want to be in your army, including the dead. I instantly knew who I wanted in my army. First let us reinstate your powers. He shot a ball of darkness at me. I felt a surge of pain that felt 10 times worse than the river Styx. After it faded I felt different, more powerful. I looked at my back to see massive black wings which held galaxies in them. I felt so happy. That was when my teeth turned sharp like a wolves and my eyes turned yellow. Then he gave Grover and Thalia their powers. Thalia had white wings with blue trimmings and an occasional lightning bolt would flash. She turned into a primordial of the sky, trust, lightning, the sky, and fire. Grover had a brown with green trimmings. He was the primordial of nature,

Line Break

It was 5,000,000 chaos years later or 5 Earth years later that I was training with sky, or Thalia. She stabbed for my head, but I leaped over her in a front flip and put my sword to her neck. She sighed " How many times is that now Omega?" "To many for me to count I replied grinning." It was then my father called me to his throne room. When I got there he looked sad. "Son I will give you these three weapons." He gave me Excalibur, though remade of chaos steel, a metal that cannot be broken by even Chaos and I. Next he gave me Joyeuse also remade out of chaos steel. Lastly he gave me Rhongomyniad, a long spear remade of chaos steel. "F-Father I a-am et-eternally grateful to you." He had basically just handed me 3 weapons of legend. King Arthur's legendary sword Excalibur, Charlemagne's sword Joyeuse, and King Arthur's spear Rhongomyniad. He smiled happily at me. "Son I still remember when I used to be the most powerful being the in the universe, well that is until you surpassed me that is." It was true that I had surpassed him about 1,000,000 chaos years ago or 1 Earth year. "Well anyway I need you to do a very important mission for me." His faced looked very saddened and his eyes held hurt. "Ineedyoutogotocamphalfbloodandsaveitfrommyevilbrotherend. I shook in anger, my teeth becoming longer and my eyes became yellow. Chaos gasped and fell to the floor, but I didn't notice as flashbacks of Annabeth kissing Chase filled my eyes. I then saw Chaos in the ground. "What happened I said to him Pauling by the second. "Y-you just d-d-destroyed 356 galaxies. I thought I was going to faint. I just destroyed 356 galaxies? How many people had I just killed? Then Sky, Beauty, Huntress, Forge, Necro, Hero, and Satyr walked in. "What the heck was that?" said Hero "Um guys I might have just destroyed 356 galaxies." I weakly muttered out. "Why?" Luke saison slight anger. "Because you are all going to go to camp half blood" Chaos announced. The room was filled with dead silence. "Oh and by the way, none of you are to reveal your identity's until I say to, but when I do you must do so."

I stormed back to my room furiously. I went to the pocket dimension that Chaos gave me to vent my anger out on. I summoned a city and destroyed it with a mere snap of my fingers. I summoned an army of hell hounds, but just glared at it freezing it in place before all of them died of heart attacks. I felt myself calm down slowly, but surely. I went back to my room and fell asleep. I dreamt of Thalia, of all of the good things we've been through and all of the things she did for me. She didn't turn her back on me when everyone else did alongside Grover. She helped me and pulled me through tough times. It was then that I realized that I had a sort of well to put it bluntly...crush on her. I'm sure if Chaos knew that he would approve. The only problem is I didn't know if Thalia felt the same way about me. All I knew is that I would hate tomorrow when we were suppose to leave for Earth.

Thank you for anyone that read this far. There are going to be 4 ships, I will leave you to try and guess who they are. All I will say is that 2 are goddesses 1 is in his personal army and 1 is not one you would really expect. Also feel free to mention spelling and grammar mistakes. I apologize if some things don't make sense. I also know that there were already primordial song what I listed them to be so just think of them as  a side primordial of that specific thing.
This is Angel Lucifer and peace out.