Chapter 4

The night for Ron was hours of struggle , occasionaly turning there and here.The evidence showed up when Ron woke up the next morning , black lines under his eyes proved so.With the air still cold and the sky outside mix with the color of violet and orange ,Ron stayed on his bed with thoughts running on his mind.

Sleepy and feeling a little groggy the redhead forced himself to get up just to fall back on his bed with a thud, trying once again Ron successfully stand with his both feet, after removing his pajamas he went straight away to the showers.

When Ron came back from the showers the first thing he noticed is the opened curtains and neatly folded bed of Harry's, shrugging Ron grabbed a set of clean robes and clothes to wear then went out to the great hall for breakfast.

Walking down the hallway to his destination, Ron suddenly felt nervous as he gets nearer to the great hall.

What will Harry do to me when he sees me?

Nervously fiddling with the hem of his robe , the red head entered the great hall , a large room with four long series of table where the students of each houses gather to eat .On the far end was the Gryffindor's table and Ron immediately saw Hermione and Harry as well as Ginny and Neville eating breakfast.

Approaching them Ron walked past the Slytherins table earning himself some few snickers and taunts. But nevertheless Ron did not stop and continued walking .

With a smile on his face Ron greeted the gang before he sat in front of Harry to have a better view of his face, besides him was Hermione busy reading something on a parchment.

Stuffing food on his mouth Ron looked on what Hermione was reading,curious Ron asked.

"Hermione what are you reading this early in the morning?"

Still reading the parchment , Hermione lifted her head up ,some of her curly brown colored hair covering her face.

"Oh this , Snapes homework"Hermione answered before returning on reading the parchment.

I forgot the homework.

After eating Ron tried to burrow Hermione's notes for potions. At first Hermione lectured him about doing his homework so that he can improved his grades, but with a smug look in Hermione's face she lend her parchment to Ron.

A wide grin forming on his face Ron immediately copied the answers as fast he can after he conjured a blank parchment out of nowhere.

Still writing Ron suddenly felt a chill on his spine as if someone was looking at him, putting the quill down Ron raised his head fast enough to see Harry's eyes staring at him .

Badump

Ron did not know why he felt happy with that , and the feeling he had yesterday returned making him weird.

The day went fine as hours passed even though they werw given a ton of homework in "History of Magic".Ron was walking down the corridors towards Snape' dungeon with Neville just behind him. They were having dual classes with the Slytherins so that means they will see Malfoys pathetic face for an hour.

Getting nearer Ron and Neville saw Malfoy standing by the doorway of the dungeon without Crabbe, Goyle nor the other Slytherins, only just himself with his arms crossed over his chest leaning on the with the same irritating demeanor all the Slytherins had.

As they got nearer , Malfoy's eyebrows furrowed and his eyes looked directly at Ron.

If looks could kill.

Malfoy was totally staring daggers at Ron and with that Malfoy walked towards them , a furious look etched on his face. Ron immediately thought that Malfoy was going to pick a fight with him but he was later dumbfounded when the blonde kid walked passed him. It was moments later when he realized that both Malfoy and Neville was nowhere to be seen.