Funny mood

Nathan's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning with an empty space next to me, I shot up and walked downstairs as I heard a sound of something breaking. I ran downstairs to find Belle standing looking at her hands giggiling. I ran up to her, turned her round so she was facing me and I was in shock. She had bloody hands and a broken cup in her hands. I took the cup from her hands and threw it in the bin. Took her hands in my hands, she flinched and stopped laughing. Finally, I didn't find it funny either. She sat on the kitchen table whilst I went to the bathroom and got the first aid kit. She looked at me carefully as I washed her hand gently and slowly placed a bandage on her damaged hand 'what happened here?' I asked softly and kissing her forehead 'I don't know, I just grabbed it and it broke, I'm sorry Nathan' she said, 'why are you sorry babe? Its not your fault' I reassured her, she got up and hugged me tightly. I returned the hug and kissed her lightly on the lips. She pulled away, looked at me, smiled and walked past me to the room.

End of P.O.V

I walked to my room thinking what's happening to me, is it that I'm over excited, or that I broke the cup? I don't know, I was just in the good mood, I walked up to my night stand my the bed and noticed Nath's phone, 'let's have fun' I thought, mwahaha. yeah. I grabbed his phone and sent random tweets

'@NathanTheWanted: I'm a lazy sloth and nothing can get me out of my bed!!!'

'@NathanTheWanted: Let's have fun @JayTheWanted!! #JaythanIsBack!!

hahaha! Ok. I left his phone just like he left it and I went to get dressed. After about 10 minutes I walked out of the bathroom to see Nathan sitting on the floor with his phone in his hands, his face expression was priceless I've gotta say. I tried my best to look normal, 'what you're thinking bout baby?' I asked like nothing ever happened. To be fair, inside, I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath 'oh you know just looking at my TWITTER' he spoke as he said the word 'twitter' louder than normal. Just then I bursted out laughing 'stop laughing!' Nath shouted playfully but I just ignored him and conituing to laugh, 'you will pay for that' he warned me, but I kept laughing, just then he walked up to me and started to tickle me, I fell onto the floor, with Nathan on top 'NATHAN!!....STOP!!!! AAAAAAH! NO PLEASE STOP I'M GONNA DIE!' I talked in between my laughs, he was laughing too and carried on until he said 'apologise' he said, I didn't say anything, so he ticked quicker and harder 'OK OK OK I'M SORRY! S-STOP!! N-NATHAN!! AAAAAH' I shouted at the top of my lungs and  he finally stopped. 'thank you!' I said and Nathan just laid next to me on the floor. He looked at me with those flirty eyes of his and smirked. That only meant one thing.....

BOO! Sorry for taking long! Also sorry for the short amount of this chapter, I'm not in the best of moods and its shit. Promise next one will be longer :) vote, fan and comment xx