Part 14

(Michael's Pov)

Niall had been driving for an hour and he kept telling us we were closer to the destination.

With each passing minute I got more frightened. I didn't know what to expect!

Calum kept squeezing my hand trying to reassure me that it will be fine.

I stared out my window as couldn't help but notice something moving at the side of the road.

"Hey, what's that?" I ask pointing to the moving figure.

Niall squinted trying to see what the thing was.

"I don't know." Niall said stopping the car.

I unbuckled and stepped out of the car.

I walked towards the mysterious figure and saw it was wearing clothes. I also noticed it had duct tape on his mouth and his wrists and ankles were tied together and he had a blind fold!

Then I saw curly brown hair.

Holy shit... Ashton?!

I ran over to Ashton's side.

"Ashton?" I asked causing his head to snap up in my direction.

"Mfff!" He cried.

I took the blind fold off to his tearful eyes. I then proceeded to untie his ankles and wrists.

I grabbed onto the duct tape then paused.

"Ash this will sting for a second, alright?" I said and he nodded.

I ripped the duct tape off causing Ash to yelp before I pulled him into a hug.

"Oh Ash! Don't do that again, please! Zayn could have killed you!" I
Cried.

"L-Luke. We have to get Luke." Ashton said.

"We will, but are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Not really.." Ashton said, his voice cracking.

"What? What happened." Calum asked from behind me. 

"I will tell you guys later. Right now we have to go get Luke." Ashton said trying stand but instead falling.

"Here mate, let me help you." I said putting one of Ashton's arms around neck then grabbing around his waist.

I helped Ashton walk to the car an put him in the passenger seat before me and Calum hopped in the back.

"Hurry Niall." Ashton said before we took off down the road again.

(Luke's Pov)

It has been an hour and half since Zayn left with Ashton. I'm freaking out right now! What if after they left Zayn just took him somewhere else? What if he lied and Ashton is still in this building?

Zayn came down the stairs and just simply looked around.

"Can you please let me go." I asked quietly.

"Soon you will be gone. Just wait." Zayn grinned.

What did he mean by that? Was he planning to let me go?

"Your friends are coming to 'rescue' you. It's a shame to know that they won't be able to help you." Zayn shrugged.

"Where are they?" I asked curiously.

"Not that far actually. But again you aren't getting out of here...." Zayn said.

"Alive." Zayn finished before walking upstairs.