-1-

First I would like to say :
Thanks to everyone who has started reading my book.

____~_~____

Alex -

I woke up to someone knocking on my door like they want it to be brake it down.
I walked downstairs stumbling down the last few stairs, I growned and the knocking stopped. I sighed
The knocking started again.
I pulled open the door.

"Someone better be dead." I say and finally look at the person, it was my older brother,Tyler , a lot of people say we look alike we both had Brown hair and blue eyes but mine was more lighter than his. He was 6'2 where I was 6'1.

He smirked, "How did you know. "
I stared at him in shock. "What? "
He laughed, "one of Dads friends has a gang because he's son is dead to him, so dad wants to know if you want a gang ?" he says as he walks in.
"Wait so dad wants me to take over this gang. " I ask a I get two bottle of water, I go back to the living room and hand him one.

"Yeah, I'm getting the gang here, so dad was like why not let you have it, and the best thing is you can take Connor with you." Connor is my best friend he is also my second in command. Connor had Blonde hair and Grey eyes, 6'1.
Okay so I have a chance to get my own gang. I thought
"Okay ." I said and got up,he smirked and stood.
"Great, you leave tomorrow, 10:00, for LA and someone will pick you up." he said then left, I called Connor and told him to pack and be at my house at 9:00.

___

The next morning we where heading to the airport and I filled Connor in on all the details, "Wow. " is all he said and I had to agree with him, it's not everyday you get a gang, totally for free.
"Dude, you know what this means ?" Connor asked.
"What ?"
"We get new chicks to bang." I laughed.
Know before you think that we are pig think of this, we are guys, we have needs and it's not our fault that the girls are more than willing to satisfy our needs.

As we get to the airport we are shown to out private jet.
"Wow, we get a private jet. " he says getting comftabale.
Just then two blonde chicks come out in Slut outfits.
"Hello I'm Mina this is Kina, would you like some campaign, beer, anything don't hesitate to ask." She says last part seductively.
"Hell yeah!!" we high five as the girl giggle.
This flight is going to be interesting.

.
__*-*__