The Shadow

Staring into the darkness, I see nothing, but eyes as black as night staring at me. I continue staring, not wanting to scream. Soon the shadow begins charging at me. It pinned me to my bed. I try so hard not to scream. Lips quivering, I try not to mumble a word, but I failed miserably as the words, "Ma..." come from my quivering lips. Growling, the Shadow begins digging it's nails into the skin of my wrists. I soon figure out its not just a Shadow. Its me. My demons. My blackened soul. My blackened Heart. They wanted free and they finally were, but they were angry. I finally managed to scream. hear running out side my door and the shadow depletes only to show nothing as my mother entered the room and turned on the light, erasing the darkness that had consumed me.

"Are you alright?!" My mother said with worry and panic in her fragile voice.

"Yeah I am fine. Would you believe me if I said that something lurks in the darkness of my room?" I mumbles lightly to my mother with tears in my beautiful husky blue eyes.

"Shhh... Dear there is nothing to be afraid of. Your mind is playing tricks on you. I must get some rest I am tired and wish to sleep. Now please go to bed," My mother states as she turns off the light and closes the door. The darkness again consuming my room.

The shadow was now back in a corner of my room. I stared at it and smirked as I finally knew what had scared me so. It was trapped in the darkness. The darkness was something I never liked and there is only one way to free the shadow from the darkness. Eyes staring, I stared harshly at it.

"I can free you. If that is what you wish," I whisper courageously.

The shadow being charged at me again, growling.

"I no longer wish to be freed. I wanted that for so long and you never realized it until now. What I want is for you to become just like me. You will... become... me," The shadow whispered, laughing a screeching demonic laugh. The screech was enough to make me want to cover my ears, but I don't. I lay there not making any movements.

I shake my head no, "I will never become the demon you make me seem."

"That's funny because your almost already there."

With that the shadow of darkness sprang upon me and dug its shadowed nails into my skin, using its other hand to muffle my screams. I struggle for a few minutes, but give up, knowing there is no hope for me.

"No one can save you now," The shadow laughs.

The shadow was right. I knew that no one can save me now. I continue trying to scream, but it was no use as nothing came out of my fragile and sealed lips. I was absorbed into the darkness. My soul and my heart becoming pitch black and my demons now becoming free. The shadow laughed at his work as he finishes releasing my demons and turning my soul and heart black. I passed out with the shadow now part of my soul and heart which are now black.

((Sorry if it seems short, but don't worry there is plenty more to come like, follow and what not if you please))