Chapter 8

Aleksandra's POV

"I'd better die than let that demon lead my father's organisation!" I whisper full of anger making the women in front of me smile.

"I knew there was a beast inside you. Even if you don't want to admit, your blood is screaming for power. Maybe you fight in the name of justice, but don't forget that the first thing your father thought you was how to use a gun and cheat that justice. Being a lawyer gives you the chance to use the law in your favour" Sasha says satisfied with my reaction.

"I don't know what you see in her. She's just a stupid girl who thinks she can be better than Dima. He is the one who should lead us" Katia says disgusted. I looked at her with hate in my eyes and I swear to myself that one day I am gonna make her pay for these words.

"Maybe I can show you, maybe I can put an bullet into your brain to see what my father thought me" I say through my teeths.

"Enough!" Sasha says shouthing. "Alyona, please make Katia shut up or I'll make sure she'll never use her tongue again" he continues giving me the chance to find out Alyona's name.

"If there is anyone who has a problem with me say it know so I can give you the chance to leave, because if I'm gonna accept this role you'll have to be loyal to me" I say looking at Alyona. "So, I'll take your silence as an answer and as a promise of your loyalty."

"Aleksandra, I need an answer from you right now. We need to know if we have a new leader or if we have to go after Dima. After you, he's the one who can lead us" Sasha says making my blood boil.

"I accept, I will be your leader" I answer determinted to show them what I'm capable of.

"With no other words, Aleksandra I declare you the new leader of this organisation." Sasha says making me shiver. "This time next month you'll meet our allies and you'll tell us what are your plans with us."

"Fine" I answer maybe too loud. After all the things that happened in the last few days, I didn't think I was capable of showing patience. Feeling the need to be alone I stand up from my chair and went outside the door wanting to find the car that brought me here. I want to go home. I want to go back to Dortmund.

Back to my father's house I went straight to what was supposed to be my room and closed the door behind me. Now I wasn't sure that I did the right thing when I accepted leading the organisation. I don't know if that's what my father wanted for me, I don't know if that's what I want for myself.

"May I come in" my nanny asks me without knocking.

"Yeah" I answer not really wanting to see her.

"What's happening with you? You don't look okay" she asks again sitting next to me.

"Do you think dad was proud of me? Proud of what I've become" I ask looking outside the window.

"You mean if he was proud about you becoming a lawyer? He was more than proud. He always talked about you being his most valuable treasure. He was proud that you have your mother's personality. Aleksandra, you should never worry if your father was proud of you or not, because there is no thing you could do to disappoint him."

"I'm going back to Dortmund tonight" I say ignoring her answer.

"I know. This isn't your home anymore. Your home is there with Elise who has become more that a sister to you" she says making me realise how much I miss Elise. "I asked Natasha to book you a flight."

"Thank you nanny" I say while hugging her.

"You're very welcome, sweetheart. Please don't forget about me, call me every time you can" she says before leaving my room.