Epilouge

It was a cold morning. There was no color in the world today. I was hoping things would be better today then they were yesterday, but j was wrong.
     "Ice cream daddy! Ice cream ice cream!" She told me. It just didn't feel right, the music coming out of the truck wasn't right. I wish I had paid attention to it. Ring around the rosy, a pocketful of posy, ashes ashes, we all fall down!
     There was no one outside. It was like the whole world abandoned us.
    The ice cream truck pulled up to us and I jumped, seeing the face of the driver. It was my daughter Vivian. I screamed, finding her standing next to me saying, "Ice cream daddy. Ice cream!" I picked her up and ran inside. I locked the door and sat her down on the couch and told her not to move. I turned on the tv and ran into my room. I locked the door behind me and sat on the bed. I took out my phone and dialed 911.
"911, what is your emergency?"
"My name is Adam Smith, my daughter Vivian is going crazy. Everywhere I look there are multiple of her. Please help me."
"Sir calm down and tell me your location."
I gave her my address and hung up. Now I just had to wait.
The doorbell rand about two minutes later. I unlocked my door and went down the hall to find my daughter welcoming the men inside.
" Good Morning sir." My daughter said ushering them inside.
"Please help. My daughter. There is something wrong with her!" I told them.
They walked into the family room where my daughter was sitting. One of the men gasped as the other ran to the floor.
"Sir, your daughter. You murdered her!"
I ran to her side to find a knife in her chest with Ice cream written in blood on the ground just above her head.