CandypopxReader

Ok this is my first lemon so please just give me advice and requests. For today I'm gonna be doing Candypop, one of my favorite creepypasta. I hope you like
Today was not a good one for you. You had trouble with girls at school, and grades started dropping to an "A" to "D-'s". So you decided to just lock yourself in your room. You felt alot better when alone with your thoughts. Thinking and trying to come up with a good resolution at school got your hunger all worked up. "Man I'm hungry I wonder if mom left me some muchies." You went down stairs to the kitchen to only find (f/candybar) sitting on the edge of the counter. "Mmmm...I have the greatest mother ever!" You ran back upstairs and open your laptop and started watching (f/youtuber). When you were nicely warm under your blanket your (b/f/n) sent you a link with instructions and dared you to try to summon candypop by yourself. When you followed the steps and said the right words...nothing happen. You didn't hear anything or see anything. You texted your (b/f/n) what happen."Hey (b/f/n) I did your dare and it didn't work at all." "Really? Damn...well my cousin told me she tried it and she saw him." "Did you even give it a try yourself?" "hey gotta go catch you later." You chuckled a little and dropped your phone on your side and continued to watch youtubers. Afterwards you fell asleep and started dreaming for the first time again, but this dream seemed more of a nightmare. In your dream you were at a place which seemed to be an abandoned toyfactor. You saw puppets and dolls, some big as you and some rather small. You didn't like the way they looked at you when you were walking toward an open door. As soon as you got to the door you heard a psychotic laughter coming closer to you. Sure enough you ran like hell to another door which lead u to a dead end. As freaked out as you were you grabbed a cane with a sharp end at the bottom from a near by puppet. "AHAHAhaha..awww is the little girl gonna cry?" You were scared asf and didn't know what to do. Everything was quite, than you heard footsteps and humming getting closer to you. You closed your eyes as hard as you can and told yourself "It's not real! It's not real! It's not real..." than all of a sudden it was dead silenced. "Ooh man I thought that was real for a.." just when you were talking you frozed up when you heard "oh I'm real alright just wait and see..when you get up from your goodnight sleep!" You woke up all sweaty and scared to death. "Oh my word...did that jus really happen? Your phone was blinking and you got a text from your mom. "Honey I have to go out of town for work I won't be back until Friday ok if you get lonely go head and invite (b/f/n) over, just don't throw a party or anything. OK love you goodnight." it was wensdey today and it was 1:45 a.m. in the morning, but you didn't want to sleep again so you stayed up drawing the place you saw in your dream. 'I wonder if (b/f/n) would come over right now?' You thought to yourself.you tried calling (b/f/n) but they didn't answer. Sighing in frustration you continued to draw until your door opened slowly. You stopped and look at the darkness for a long time until a tall figured jumped on you and pinned you down to your bed. "WHO THE HEL..." "Shhhshhshh...I told you I'd come for you (y/n)" when you looked up at the figure you were so scared but at the same you were attracted to the guy on top of you. "W - who are y-you??" "My my my well don't you remember..you summoned me and now I'm here sweetie." You muttered under your breathe "candypop??" "That's Mr.Candypop to you my sweet jelli-bean!" He grinned at you when he felt you quiver in fear. "Hmm I wonder if I should just make you into a toy or make you my little pet." His voice was deep and soft. You saw him wearing a clown suit that was blue black and white. "Well (y/n) what's it gonna be?" Without hesitation you need his baby maker and he fell over to the side, you ran down stairs and tried opening your door. "Ugh shit!! Think (y/n)!! Think!!" "Why must you be so stubborn my little gumdrop!" Right when you remembered the gun your dad left you in your mom's room you jolted in there looking for it. "Well well well a little game of hide and seek I see..Fine!! Once I find you you better have made up your mind!" His voice went from deep to a demonic tone. you hid in the closet in your mother's room hoping he didn't find you. "(Y/n) I know your in here..mm I can smell your fear." You stayed quite as possible. "Peek a boo I found you!!" You screamed and kicked but he grabbed you and put you on his shoulders. "Well my beautiful gumdrop have you made up your mind?" He laid you down and took out a a candybar but really there was a knife inside it. "Well?" His eyes started to glow and his face slowly got angry. "What if I choose none?" "Surely if you want to die that's fine by me sweetcheeks." He winked at you while biting his bottom lips. "OK I choose to be your slave." You said quietly hoping he didn't hear you. "Mmmm...good choice babycakes." When you stood up Candypop started taking off his clothes until he was just in his boxer. "Woah.." "like what you see hun?" His body was perfect. He had muscles and a sexy tone 6 pack. "Please me babygurl.." You blush like crazy seeing him and his body. "Come here..." he grabbed you by the waist and pulled off your shirt. He whispered "never disobey me or else you'll get pain in return." He than almost took off your bra until you slapped him in the face. "Is this what you planned on doing with me!?" "Oooh your gonna regret that!" Sure enough he was right he grabbed up and put you on all fours, head down ass up. He ripped off your shorts and inserted 3 fingers. You started to moan loudly and pleaded him to slow down. His member got big and long under his boxer and started to poke your thigh. He then started eating you. All this was so intense for you. You screamed in pleasure and that's the way he liked it. "D - don't stop p-please!!" You felt a knot twist in your tummy. "Candyp-pop i-im cu-..." as soon as he heard you say that he stopped. He smiled at your reaction. "Show me that you want it." As excited as you were you pulled off his boxer and started suckling his tip making his head fall back."Mmmm right there (y-y/n)." You keep teasing him and he noticed. "You wanna play like that? OK then!" He grabbed your hair and made you deep throat his member. He made you Bob your head faster. "Ugh..right there babygurl." He grunted. When he got to his climax his warm hot juice exploded in you mouth, making you swallow every bit of it. "Oh I ain't done with you yet!" He pinned you down and pushed his member in your entrance making you moan his name "uh candypop!!" He pressed his lips on to yours while he thrusted slowly in and out. You wanted him to go rough on you so u you got the idea to hit him again. "Mmm..baby just wait!" He than started kissing your neck and he found your sweet spot and started to abuse it. "Ahh- don't stop!" He thrusted hard making you scream and she'd a few tears. "I'm not your slave your mine remember" he then bit on top of your boobs making you moan again. Candypop then thrusted himself as fast and hard as he could in you. He put his thumb on your clit and moved it when he was thrusting you fast and hard. "IM CUMMING!!!" Is all you said and both of you came but candypop pulled out before he came. "Damn even a little fine ass girl like you is still bad and naughty huh?" He winked and kissed your forehead and you both fell asleep into each others arms.