maskyXreader

(You and masky are dating in this story so you don't get confused.x3)
It's a simple lazy day, where your just laying down watching TV waiting for Masky to come home from his killing spree. *front door opens* As soon as you heard the door open and close you quickly covered your head with a blanket. "Y/n you know I see you right?" Masky laughed a little and walked over to you. "Oh I see..you wanna play?" You uncovered your head and kissed him. "I missed you all day!! Where have you been?" You said in a childish voice. "Don't worry about it babygirl I'm here now" Masky voice got flirty. "You know y/n me and my friend down there missed u all day." He winks at you while biting his bottom lips. Your face turned red and you frlt yourself getting nervous. "Come over here baby i wanna see your sexy body." You walk around the couch to him while he took off his coat. "Mmmm..baby you lookin so fine in my shirt." You didnt know what to do so you kissed him. He kissed back and picked you up and carried you to the bedroom. "Mmmm masky." You moan well he laid you down softly on the bed. "Lets get them clothes off of you now!" Masky was getting excited and so did his member. When you were laying on the bed naked masky got on top of you and played with yours breast. "Uhhh baby u dont know how muh i missed you all day." Masky said as he sucked on your left nip as he massaged the other. He went up and as he kissed you he left a trail of kisses all the way down to your clit. You moan as he started sucking on your clit and putting his two fingers in you. He thrusted in and iut fast until you were about to cum.(cx) "ok baby make sure to telle if i go to rough ok?" He moved his member to your entrance and pushed in softly and you took time to adjust to his size but later you wanted him to go faster and faster. "Mmm Baby you so tight!" You grabbed onto him while he went faster and harder. You scearmed out his name. "MASKEE-!!!..." Just when you did he pulled out quickly and his seed spilled on to your stomach. "Oh baby i missed u so much.. And im sorry for making a mess." You smiled and went to the bathroom to clean up. "Babygirl i love you." Masky said when you laid next to him and fell asleep together.

Hey guys sorry if i took forever but heres another lemon and i hope u like it. 😁😁