Chapter 2

Jassey P.O.V

Church was the same as always we got their,sat down, listened to the service and afterward we went to lunch and went home to go and listens to the radio and Christmas songs were playing did I forget to mention that it is Christmas eve so we made Christmas cookies and helped Addison put up the tree and decorate it. Dad asked if we could help him put up the Christmas lawn ornaments so we finish. I go in side and feed Brie And Nikki then i go upstairs to do last minute online shopping. In the middle of looking for Addison mom calls me down from dinner. I walk down stairs to see my aunt,uncle,and 2 cousins. We all sat down at the table to eat our dinner. We were eating ham and potatoes with gravy and corn for dinner tonight with some lemon meringue pie for desert. We said grace and then we dug in when we were finished, my cousin Callie and I cleared off the table, while Lillie took Ella and played with her in the play room. Then there was a knock at the door Addison answered it and it was UPS delivering Addison's present,so he called me to the door I signed for it and went up to wrap the rest of my gifts and then Callie came in and I got the bottom bunk of my bed ready for her and she put her bags on it we then went to Ella's room to set up Lillie's bed for her. Once we were done we went downstairs to open one present each which were pajamas like always which is really generous for them to do for us. Then we hang up our stockings and go to bed, Callie and I are both are obsessed with PJO & HoO so we have a movie marathon that includes both the Percy Jackson movies and every thirteen year old approved Christmas move we both fall asleep watching the movies. When we woke up we looked out side and saw snow it was a beautiful morning. Callie and I snuck down stairs to see all the beautiful presents. When we got down their we were taken away by how beautiful the whole seen was it was beautiful we saw the Best thing ever we saw Nikki and Brie with little Red bows around their necks. it was the cutest thing ever so we just sat and watched tv and played with Nikki and Brie while waiting.

Addison's P.O.V

I woke up to see snow laying outside mpacifier . Then I heard the all to familiar giggle of Jassey. So I got up and ventured down stairs. To see Jassey and Callie playing with the puppies. So I went to the kitchen to put the food for Nikki and Brie in their bowls. I heard footsteps walking around up stairs so I quickly started brewing coffee. Then I started the pancakes shaped like Christmas trees.

Lillie's P.O.V(i wanted to mix it up a bit))

I heard Ella crying so I got out of bed and walked over to her bed and picked her up. She cooed happily. I gave her the pacifier and went to get ready for the day I heard walking around I thought maybe it was Addison so I walked out of the room saying Hi Addison. and instead I see my father standing in front of me so I let him downstairs. And walked into Jassabelles bathroom. I got my shower and headed back to where I was staying and got dressed for the day put light makeup on and curled my hair. I picked up Ella and walked downstairs. Atfer I got down there I put Ella in her high chair. And got a plate of pancakes. After everyone was finished eating they all went upstairs to get ready for church but since I had already Gotten ready I played with Ella and the puppies then I heard Callie and Jassey behind me so I turned around and smiled at them very warmly. As soon as we were all ready we got in the car and went to church
----------------------
So we hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter so yeah love you guys and am very honored to everybody that is reading my book
Keelyn
Word Count:729