Chapter 7

--Marcus--

It was the next day and Liz and I were in our own little state. I meet her best friend Jes yesterday and ohmygod!!!! She is so hyper, and weird. She was the only one yesterday that thought Liz and I were perfect together.

I walked into the lunchroom and looked for Liz. I didn't see her, but I did see Mark. He had this stupid look on his face, well that's not something new. He always had a stupid look on his face.

Out of no where a ball came flying at me. I caught it before ot hit my face. I looked around to see who through it, but I didn't have a chance, food came flying at me. I tried to move out of the way, but someone tripped me.

I landed on the floor and the food landed on my head. Everyone burst up laughing. I saw Liz and Jes run to me.

Jes helped Liz get me up,"Oh my god! Who the hell did this to you?!"

I glared at Mark as he walked toward us," I think I know who did it, and he is making his slimy way over here."

Mark stopped in front of us and smiled," Well, look who keeps being the laughing stock of the school." he turned to Liz," Do you really want to be with someone like that? I bet I could kiss you better. And I will prove that point."

He grabbed Liz around the waist and pulled her close. Before I could do anything, Mark was kissing Liz. After that one second kiss I pulled Liz away from him.

When I turned back around to him, I saw his smirk. I lunged at him and tackled him to the ground. He tried to punch me, but I dodged it. I landed a fell punches to his face before someone pulled me off of him.

It was the principle and he was glaring at me. He looked down at Mark, "What the hell is going on here?!"

Mark got up and wiped away some blood," The loser over there started a fight with me for no reason!"

"No reason?! You threw food at me then you kiss my girlfriend! You should be lucky that I-"

"Enough!" the principle yelled, he pointed at me," You get to my office. Mark get to the nurse's office to clean up."

I glared at Mark one more time before I picked up my backpack and went to Liz. She touched my cheek, getting whatever that was on me on her hand.

"You okay?" she asked me with a frown.

"Yeah, I'm fine.But are you? You were the one that was kissed by that asswhole."

She nodded and smiled," I'll burn my lips later, but then you'll have to kiss me."

I smiled, feeling better," I will be happy to do that, willingly by the way. I have to go, I know I'm in trouble with the principle."

She nodded and kissed me," It will be okay."

I walked away, toward my doom. I was not going to get off easily. I did just pound in the face of the school's best football player. Great.

(so here's the new chapter. I hope you like this one. Still hate Mark. What's your thoughts? I want to know them, and if you have any ideas for me to do, just let me know. Love you guys :D♥♥♥♥♥♥♥)