Chapter 3

I woke up feeling sore. As I close my eyes the memories yesterday start coming back.

Oh, I just had a mind blowing sex with this sex God beside me.

Have I introduce myself yet ? Im pretty sure I haven't, yet? Maybe ? But anyway Im Rae 20 years young thats all, thank you very much .

I snap out of my thoughts when I heard a guy shouting 'XZAVIER ! '

My eyes widen when the door just open and made a loud 'Bang!'. Damn this guy has some issues.

''XZAVIER WAKE UP ! Today is your ENGAGEMENT PARTY !" He pause then " Whoa,you had sex before you engagement and with her ? " the really good looking guy said

"What the hell James? And say what now ? Today is the engagement ? Bullshit that arrange married ! What could happen worst today "

Nagulat ako arrange marriage din siya katulad ko ? Oh wait today is my engagement too. Wait hold on if his engagement is today too? Whoa Is it just a coincidence? Or what God, please no,no .

I look at Xzavier and he look so angry his facial expression and eyes says it all.

"Bro, trust me it gets worst because that girl that you just slept with is your 'fiancé' . "

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko. So, his the 'dude' that I have to marry ? I turn my head toward Xzavier direction and he doesnt look happy kulang na lang mag labas siya ng apoy

"OUT! I WANT YOU OUT IMMEDIATELY, NOW! " he shouted furiously .

Dahil natakot ako sa pag sigaw niya I just wrap my naked body on the comforter, stood up, gathered my belongings and head to a room, which I believe the bathroom. I dress my self fast as soon as I was dress I ran outside his bedroom and down the stairs . I saw a huge door, I open it and I felt the warm air hit my face as I ran outside and hail for a taxi or something or anything that will bring me away from his condo.

May taxi na dumaan and I told the taxi bring to this place called 'Classy'.  

Classy is a peaceful place . You will find a waterfall on that place and forest or anything thats nature-like.

I bought that place 3 years ago. The taxi arrive on Classy in no time. I quickly get out of the taxi then enter a really big gate and start heading to the water fall . As I head to the waterfall, I start to hear the water and smell the water kind of-like ... you know when it rain, you could smell the water like, if you don't know what I mean don't bother understanding it .

Finally, I arrive at the waterfall, its so beautiful even though I've seen it more than a hundred time its still never fails to amuse me.

I sat down on the big rock and I just start to relax myself. Theres a lot of things happen and I cant quite take them all in my system . Its like a race car that went just pass by.

Things are happening so fast, I'm so overwhelmed by the situation.

Especially, that the 'man' that i thought I would spend the night with would make me forget about the 'dude' i was going to marry and all that shit but basically his the 'dude' that i should avoid but no, destiny is really playful, instead of parting me and Xzavier ways it intersect us on the bed .

I sighed heavily and just try to clear my mind and just trying to take in the peaceful vibes of the nature . .

__________________

Author Note :

Thats it for now and the chapter was marked 'Private' if you want to read it you have to follow me or just comment your wattpad username and ill message you that chapter . My next update will be soon because its summer and I wont have school next,next week . So, bare with me readers.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER : @MaRayahShaina