Apologies

During lunch time Jack brought me a lot of balloons with I'm sorry plastered on all of them. Once he gave it to me with his cheesy smile, I grabbed a pen and popped every single one of those balloons.

"Sorry Jack I'm not in the forgiving mood I said while walking away from him.

Then after all of the classes were over he tried it again but instead he brought me a bouquet of flowers with a note saying that he is sorry and to hear him out and to come to his room in a hour.

I really didn't feel like hearing more apologies from him but I'm only going to give him 5 minutes to explain himself and that's it.

In Jack's room.

"Elsa I know your really mad at me but hear me out ok Jack said. I sat down crossing my arms ready to listen to his excuses.

"So about a week ago I got this present from a person and they said that here's a gift for Elsa and it was a snow globe. I assumed it was one of your friends that sent me the gift for your birthday next week, so Elsa I had no idea that it was stolen from your room so can you please forgive me? Jack asked.

I thought for a second and I decided to forgive him.

"Yeah I guess I forgive you Jack I said. "But that doesn't mean we can automatically start dating again because I want to start out as friends, ok? I said.

"Yeah ok Elsa I am just glad you believe me Jack said while giving me a hug.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE LONGER, SO LIKE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED IT!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!