Goodbye People.

Luke texted me saying he was on his way. 15 minutes later i saw a tour bus. I ran up and the door opened. I got on and Luke greeted me. "Hi." I got up on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. Three days ago he asked me out. I said yes of course. I walked in and saw the green haired one (he caught my eye first), the curly one with a bandana, and the dark haired one. Luke introduced me to his friends. "Delilah, this is Ashton-" The curly one, "-Michael-" green hair, "-and Calum." The dark haired one. "Guys, this is Delilah."
I was greeted like a fifth member of the band. We were joking around like old friends before a day had gone by.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were in the supermarket and i had ran in with Calum. I reached up for something on the top shelf. I didn't realize that my shirt was too short, so when i reached up Cal saw the huge bruise on my back from my dad's hand. "What happened?"
"I-i don't wanna talk about it."
Cal got my point and left the subject alone. But later while we were watching a movie i fell asleep in Luke's arms.
<Luke's P.O.V.>
"Luke. What's up with Delilah. There's a huge bruise on her back."
"She was abused. She ran away and that's when we met. She told me her story and i agreed to help her."
"Luke, have you seen how she shies away from being touched by anyone but you? She feels safe with you. You've earned her trust Luke. Good job for that."
"Hey she'll get used to you guys eventually."