Chapter 8: Building Up Bonds

Its been a few days since i've talked to my sis in my dream.

I was really overwhelmed on the fact thst if I try i can fail, and have a huge impact on our planet.

I stayed seated... Until Barry came in.

"Hey" he said.

I stood up uncrossing my arms "hey.."

"Linda I know you are having a hard time in the fact you lost your brother yiur sister is stuck in your head, and abiut you know your ex, but i promise to you that we can solve this" he said smiling and grabbed my hands. As he did his cutes smile i fell for he said "If it's the last thing I do I promise to you that I will trap Jake, I will help you even on the impossible to get your sister out if that dimension"

I smiled at him and looked down.
As he put a finger in my chin pulling it up he said, "you can count on me"

I ran into his arms and hugged him tight. To be honest I really needed that hug. As i layed my head on his chest my tears ran down on my cheeks. I tried to clear them off before he noticed, I didn't want him to see me like this.

"Thanks Barry" i smiled as mt vouce cracked a little from the tears.

"You know Linda, I would love to know you a lots more, I mean we are friends,but i love to be a little more than that"

I smiled as I whispered "i wish that to"

"What?" he said in confusing

"Oh nothing just that yah i would like that too"

"So would you like to go for dinner tonight?"

"Tonight? Yah sure i can make a little room for that"

"Ok thanks...."
Ring ring. Barry's phone rang.

"Srry it's joe i have to answer"

"Hello" Barry was tlaking on the phone. "Yea yea... I'll be right there, Joe" he hanged uo and looked at me with a tight smile "hey i'm sorry i have to go you know the job, i will pick you up at 7:00 alright"

"Yea..." i smiled at him.

After he left i jumped of excitment. I laughed and i couldn't take this emotion of ibwas so happy those words made my day. I didnt felt that sad anymore.

When i'm with Barry i feel everything is going to be just fine.

I raced out S.T.A.R Labs and ran around the city, thats how i express my emotions to let go what i feel the faster i run the stronger my emotions are.

I raced to my house after running for 30 minutes.

As i raced in i went directly to my closet for something cute to wear. Thing was I had nothing.

I took the bus to Central City Mall.
With what i had i went to the fanciest store named "Et belle".

As i came in the place was filled with beautiful dresses.

As i digged in the store out of the birthdays and weddings and parties and more for the dating, i saw the most perfect dress.

It was beautiful, a little formal it was pink, but beautiful.

It was cheaper than the others and it attracted me so,i bought it.

I went home after buying it and got ready.

I was going to be late by the time i started doing my hair it was 6:30.

Time went past fast once i was done,someone knocked on the door.

I opened it, and he had gone all out.

He looked amazing. He wore a tuxedo his hair was done like if it was in a salon.

"You look so beautiful" he said with his eyes opened wide.

I did a tight smile "you think?" "you look amazing too" i siad with dreamy eyes.

"May we go" he stood his hand out.

"We maY" I said taking his hand

None of us owned a car but it didn't hurt to walk a bit.

"So where would you like to go?"

"I don't know? Where ever you like to go"

"Well there is a really good resteraunt over in the corner, named Staple and Fancy"

"Yea that's my fav my mom and my siblings used tobgo there alot"

"Really us too"

As we walked in we had immediate reservation.

We sat down and Barry said "Well Linda I-I I been wonder- i mean i've been... You know umm..."

"Hello would you guys want anything to drink?" a waitress said.

"Yea i would have a magarita please" i said looking at the Menu.

"And you Sr. What would you like to drink?"

"The same please."

"Ok i'll be back to take your orders."

"Okay thanks" i said. "Oh so youbwere saying" i was waiting for the 6 beautiful words.

"Oh um.. So tell me more about you!"

"A little disapointed I said, well i practically ran all my life"

"Same here, i've always ran away but from bullies"

"Oh im sorry!"

"Well i dont like talking about depressed stuff so... Um what type of guys do you like?"

"Me? I look into their personality more than into their looks, i love sweet caring honest good hearted guys"

He smiled.

"How about you? But girls!"

"Same i like a girl who i know she will be kind and sweet, who i know she will love me just the way i am"

As we got into talking i really felt the connection between us.