Part 8

Nick sits with his back against the couch. My head is in his lap and he strokes my hair. The purge is on his TV. I'm pretty into the movie, but I can tell he isn't. He stares at me on and off through the whole movie. I can't concentrate or pay attention when i can feel his eyes roaming my body.

I look up at him, "I'm trying to watch a movie."

He leans down, "So am I." He attaches our lips.

"That's so cheesy.", i mumble into his mouth.

"I know.", he says as he puts his hands under my back and sits me up. I sit on his lap wrapping my legs around his waist. "You know what would make this movie really interesting...", he asks biting his lip.

"What?", i ask rolling my eyes.

"God, don't roll your eyes. It turns me on.", he says breathing slowly as if trying to calm himself. That wasn't gonna happen.

"So, what will make our movie better?", I ask innocently.

"If we had sex like right now.", he says kissing me full on.

I pull back, "Nick we can't just have sex everyday."

"Why not?", he wines.

"Because it's supposed to be special."

"I consider your naked body on mine pretty special.", he says starting to kiss my neck.

"Damn it Nick.", i moan.

"Sooooo sex?", he asks with the most innocent looking face i had ever seen.

I look at him and make a face. I plant a kiss on his lips. "Nope."

"What!?! What do you mean no? I won't see you for 3 months!", he says obviously upset.

"Then i guess you'll have something to look forward to.", i say laughing and getting up off his lap.

"Whaaaa.. Where are you going?", he pouts.

I roll my eyes. Oops big mistake. Nick gets up.

"What did I tell you about that?", he asks running his hand along my cheek. I bite my lip.

"Ummm...well you said not too.", i look at him. "...because it turns you on." Oh screw this he's probably gonna do something about it anyway. I place my hand on his chest and push him back against the wall. "So Mr. Jonas... are you turned on?"

"Very."

Our lips attach and I don't want it to stop.

"Fine, let's make a compromise.", i say as nick tangles his hands in my hair.

"Mmmhmm", he says licking his lips.

"Heated make out session, no sex.", i say.

He thinks about it and then slams his lips into mine, "Okay let's make out then."

I can see the desire in his eyes as he begins rubbing his hands down my body.

My phone dings. Wow, great timing. I pull back from Nick and pick up my phone off the ground. It's Abby.

"Hey, what time do you think you'll be back. Kate and I were thinking we could all go to dinner."

I look at the time and it is 1:00. "Nick you should probably start packing up. If you wanna get to the airport by 3 you should leave here around 2.", i say turning to look at him.

"What do you want me to leave or something.", he jokes as he puts his hands on my waist.

"Look I just don't want you to be late, and I especially don't want you to be late because of me.", I lean my head into his chest and take in his scent. "I'm gonna miss you."