Chapter 2

I started paying more attention to my fellow students and the things they say about us. The rumours were all basically the same: we're gay. That bothers me because I most certainly do not like men. Maybe I should just get a girlfriend to make the rumours stop.

After another long day at school, it was finally the weekend! Jimin and I walked home together, as usual. "What do you want to do tonight," I asked as soon as we got in my room and set my school bag beside his.

"I kind of just want to relax, so we should do a movie night," he replied.

"Alright."

I was in the middle of changing into something more comfortable than my uniform when I noticed Jimin looking at me out the corner of my eye. No, he was staring at me. I glanced over in his direction and he quickly diverted his gaze, his face turning light pink. Weirdo.

"Do you like what you see," I joked. He clenched his fists and pursed his lips as his face went from light pink to a darker shade. I swear his behaviour is so odd these days. I walked up to my blushing buddy and touched his cheek and forehead with the back of my hand. "Are you sick," I asked, concerned.

"No," he replied bluntly and pushed my hand away. "You really need to put a shirt on." A frown was plastered on his face.

"What if I don't want to? I feel so free like this!" I spread my arms and spun in a circle. He stuck his lip out in a pout. "What? Am I making you nervous now," I laughed, half joking - half serious. "You've seen me shirtless hundreds of times! I don't understand why it bothers you now. What has gotten into you, Jimini-ah?"

"Nothing, hyung," he said and changed clothes.

I went into the living room and sat on the leather couch. Then, I scrolled through the dramas until I found one that sounded good. Jimin came down soon after and threw a shirt at me before taking his seat beside me. I rolled my eyes, "Want to help me put it on?"

"You're a big boy," he said with an attitude, crossing his arms. I laughed and pulled my shirt down over my head, put my arm around Jimin and hit 'play' on the remote.

Soon after the movie started, he was snuggled into my chest. I kissed the top of his head and stroked his silky dark hair. He always makes the cutest moves on me, almost like a younger brother.

The movie ended right as my mother came home. "Hello boys," she greeted. We answered her greeting and went back into my room because taking over the living room's television is considered selfish and rude.

Jimin flopped onto my bed and took a deep breath, "Well, now what are we gonna do?"

"I honestly want to watch another movie.  We can just watch it on my laptop."

"Oh, well, alright," he said as he propped up on the bed. I grabbed my laptop and plopped down beside him. He snuggled up to me again and we watched another movie.

Jimin must have fallen asleep because he started doing that thing again where he says my name a lot. His leg slung over my waist, almost knocking the laptop out of the bed. Luckily, I caught it before it fell. This situation is way too dangerous for the computer. I turned it off and shut it, and then put it on the side table.

Jimin managed to wrap both of his arms around my torso. Since I allowed him to turn me into a body pillow, I entertained myself by playing with his hair again. It was soft and slick. I ran my fingers through it, feeling the smooth, silky hair slide between my fingers. I tugged on it slightly before I letting go and starting over.

He's been biting his lip ever since I began playing with his hair. I think that's adorable, so I watched his face while playing with hair. Soon enough, he started talking in his sleep again.
"H-hyung," he whined and shifted positions again. This time, the punk turned on his side and faced away from me. I felt quite offended. Why did he leave me? I was happy like that...

I also turned on my side in that direction and wrapped my arms around his waist, but keeping a small distance between us. Well, now how am I supposed to entertain myself? I can't sleep. I'm not even tired. I frowned to myself.

Jimin interrupted my thoughts when he mumbled something incomprehensible and closed in the gap between our bodies. Now this is feeling a little uncomfortable for me. His butt is right against my crotch. Jimin kept squirming around. His butt moved with every movement he made. Shit! I really don't want to wake up the sleeping beauty, but I'm not sure if I can handle this; whatever this is. "Jimin," I whispered in his ear, "Jimin, wake up." He rubbed his ear, frowning, and whined like a child. He then turned on his other side, facing me again. I sighed, relieved that he wasn't on me anymore.

"Hyung," Jimin moaned quietly. "H-Hoseok h-." His arms and legs found themselves wrapped around me once again. This put me in an awkward position again for I could feel his dick on mine through our sweatpants.

"Jimin... Jimin please wake up," I waited a moment and after no response, I spoke louder, "Jimin, Jimin wa-" he tensed up and squeezed his legs, followed by him practically grinding on me. I couldn't help but tense up and bite my lip. No! This cannot be happening.

My thoughts were interrupted by his fingernails scratching my back through my shirt and his heavy breathing in my ear. I'm trying so hard to not get turned on by this.
"Hyung... p-please... m-more," Jimin moaned, grinding harder. Automatically, my hands grabbed his ass. I pulled him closer, making his crotch rub mine harder. He pulled himself closer at the same time.

"Jimin, p-p-please stop," I begged, the last word coming out as a squeak. Why won't he fucking wake up? "Jimin," I raised my voice, "God damn it, Park fucking Jimin!"

That woke him up. He immediately pushed me away from him, causing me to fall off the bed and hit the left side of my head, right above my ear, on the corner of the side table. "Ow," I yelled and held the side of my head. Why did he push me? What did I do to him?

"Hyung!" Jimin rushed to my side immediately. He crouched in front of me repeating something... but what? His lips are moving, but I can't hear him at all.

"Jimin, that, that h-hurt," I struggled to spit out.  The world around me spun for a second and I got a major migraine.  Then, someone turned the lights off.