35.

Mandy's POV

When they get to the studio, not writing the flight part because I don't think it's necessary and I'm lazy
-

We're at the studio. I'm exhausted. We've been flying to California, all day. We had a three and a half hour long layover in Atlanta, a five hour long layover in Dallas, a thirty minute long layover in Denver and now we're finally in California. It's like ten at night.

Chris barely made it through the door of the house that we're staying in while they write and record, as soon as we walked in, he passed out on the recliner.

Ryan went upstairs to check out the room situation.

My dad won't tell me if they're putting Vinny on the album or not. I really hope they are.

He gets frustrated when fans constantly ask him if he's an official member or say he's an official member, we all know that he wants to be a full time member. We all know that he wants to help with the music making process.

It's honestly quite a surprise to us that the fans actually notice Vinny, normally with bands, the fans don't even acknowledge the touring members of the band. So, it was a shock to us that so many fans actually notice and like Vinny and consider him a full part of the band.

Anyways... Ghost is driving out here tomorrow since the studio is only like three hours away from where he lives.

"Mandy! Can you come here?!" I heard Ryan yell. I ran up the stairs. He was standing in the hallway.

"What?" I asked.

"There's four bedrooms. Three of them have bunk beds, one has a king sized bed. My guess is that Chris is gonna make you take that room. Since he's already passed out on the recliner. How about we share that room tonight?" He asked.

"Sure" I said. We walked into the bedroom, shutting and locking the door behind us.

I crawled into bed, not bothering to take off my shoes.

I crawled under the covers.

"Are you gonna... You know? Take off your shoes?" He asked.

"I'm too tired to" I said.

"It'll only take a few seconds" he said.

"Fight me, Ryan" I said.

"Fine. Then I'll pry your shoes off your smelly ass feet" he stated.

"You wouldn't. You won't go near my feet." I smirked.

He folded the blanket over and took my shoes off my feet.

"Better! But you should really but that powder that takes away foot odor in your shoes, they smell really bad" he told me.

"Shut up and get in bed" I replied. He laughed as he took off his shoes. He crawled over me and crawled under the blanket.

He cuddled up next to me and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Ryan, I feel bad" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I was able to come out here but Ryan-Ashley wasn't able to and Gwen and her kids weren't able to come out here either" I answered.

"Baby, you have to remember that you don't have a regular job or anything, Ryan-Ashley runs the shop, somebody has to be there, Gwen also has a job and her kids are in school for a few more weeks" he said.

"I sound like a total loser" I sighed.

"You're my loser, so it's okay" he said.

"No, but really, Ryan. I'm twenty years old and I still live at home and basically still have to depend on my dad for everything since I'm the band's merch girl" I said.

"You'll find your niche soon, Mandy. For some people it takes a long time, for others, they find it immediately" he assured me.

"You found yours immediately" I pointed out.

"I joined the band on accident like Balz did" he replied.

"I think I might end up start going to college when we get home" I stated.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"Get a degree in nursing or something. I have to think realistically" I shrugged.

"What did you plan on doing originally?" He asked.

"Slaying dragons with Excalibur" I told him. He chuckled.

"Really?" He asked.

"No. I don't really know what I wanted to do. Everybody in high school were gonna do great things, while I was just there. I didn't want to make a plan for what I wanted to do with my life because I still had to ask to go to the bathroom. So after I graduated, everybody was going to college, or going straight into the work force, or having a kid, or getting married, or joining the military, while I was at home trying to find a plan. Thankfully, my dad let me do merch for you guys" I explained.

"Whatever you plan on doing in the future, I will support you" he told me.

"Thank you, I love you" I said, accidentally blurting out the last part. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I love him, well I think I do. This wasn't the right time to confess my love for him! We haven't been together for that long!

He stayed silent.

"Ryan?" I said.

"Yeah?" He said.

"You don't love me back, do you? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it!" I said, starting to cry.

"I do love you, I'm just trying to process how we went from hating each other to loving each other in under a year" he replied.

I turned over and kissed him on the lips.

"We've been together for only five months. Do you think it's too early to say it?" I asked.

"It's not like we've only been together for a week. I know when I love someone, and I know that I love you. We have history before we started dating, Mandy. I've also liked you for a while before we started dating, like when we still hated each other" he stated.

"How long before we started dating?" I asked.

"About three months after Allie and I broke up" he said.

"For that long?" I asked.

"Yeah. Look, let's just go to sleep" he said.

"Alright, goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight baby, love you" he said.

"Love you too" I said.

Today was quite the day...