Meteor Shower ( Tweek X Reader )

One cold, snowy night in South Park, (Y/N) was walking along the streets, out for a little stroll.

He/She did that because they wanted to see the meteor shower.

In South Park, meteor showers were thought as one of the most beautiful sights ever by all people who lived in South Park. 

It's not beautiful to Damien and Eric though, which is not even surprising anymore.

It was beautiful and glamorous because once the meteors fall, the snow on the ground begins to glisten.

The trees would sparkle and wave too, motioning as the meteors fell from the sky. It was truly gorgeous that they're no words to even describe it, except gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, you get the idea.

(Y/N) actually wanted to see this, since he/she had just moved here, and never actually got to experience it before.

(Y/N) wanted to see it at the park, just because they thought it would be a good place to view it.

He/She was looking up at the stars... All the patterns just waiting to be connected to each other, performing a perfect attachment.

'Maybe people aren't outside this time of night..?' thought (Y/N). ( Current Timing : 11:52 p.m., Meteor Shower Starts : 12:05 p.m.)

(Y/N) just kept on walking and kicking around the snow a bit, sometimes hitting his/her foot on something while stubbing their toe.

* TIMESKIP TO FIVE MINUTES LATER, BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ONE AND ONLY KNIGHT OF TIME!*

(Y/N) finally arrives to the park, to see a dark figure on the bench.

"... Hello?" asks (Y/N), hoping to get response from the shady figure on the bench.

"GAH!" Yells the body, and then it runs off to another place in the park. 

"...Eh." (Y/N) shrugs it off, and sits down.

'Maybe it's just another person wanting to look at the meteor shower, after all a LOT of people say it's pretty.' thought (Y/N).

* TIMESKIP 3 MINUTES LATER MAKING IT 12:00, BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE WITCH OF TIME, she my bff 😚 *

(Y/N) sighs.

Oh, but what's this? 

(Y/N) looked over to her left after feeling a hand on top of his/hers.

He/She then spotted a shivering boy with crazy blonde hair, a cup of coffee in his other hand, and his pure, beautiful, green eyes, shimmering like a star.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry I ran o-off earlier.. m-m-my name's T-Tweek T-T-T-Tweak." Tweek slightly smiled.

"It's fine.. and my name is (Y/N)." responds (Y/N) to the jittery blonde.

"Th-th-that's a b-beautiful name..." 

(Y/N) could've sworn they felt a warm sensation spread across his/her cheeks.

"Uhhh... Thanks.." 

"S-so why are y-you talking t-t-to me exactly?" asked Tweek.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"There's got t-to b-be a-a-a reason y-you're talking to m-m-- RAH!"

"Well I--"

"D-D-DID TH-THE GNOMES S-S-SET YOU U-U-UP!? OH GOD THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH PRESSURE TO BE UNDER IF I WERE YOU! HOW DID THEY SET YOU UP? WHAT'S THEIR EVIL PLANS FOR US HUMANS?! ARE THEY GOING TO BLOW UP THE EARTH!?!" ranted the spaz.

'This kid is funny and adorable at the same time, what is up with him?' thought (Y/N).

"I don't think any 'gnomes' set me up." said (Y/N) while holding back a laugh.

"O-oh." said Tweek, obviously a bit embarrassed.

"So what did you come to the park for, Tweek?"

"I c-c-came for the m-m-meteor shower, you?"

"Same with me. How long have you been in South Park?"

"About a few y-years, why?"

"How are the meteor showers here? I just moved and is is going to be my first time watching."

"Th-they're absolutely beautiful."

"Have you ever seen a meteor shower here with somebody?"

"Only o-o-once.."

"With who?"

"Craig Tucker... He s-said for once s-s-somebody actually liked him b-but.. he left m-me later on..." 

"Oh.. Are you ok with that?"

"No.. He left m-m-m-me and that's not what p-people are supposed to do to other people..."

"Tell me about it... I once had a friend who's name was Erin.. she was the best, but, she left me a couple of years later and replaced me with an absolute poser." 

"P-people are jerks.." Tweek chuckled.

"The worst of them all." giggled (Y/N).

"Look! The shower i-is starting! GAH! " Tweek said while pointing at the sky.

"Woah.." (Y/N) whispered to themselves in amazement.

The meteors were absolutely STUNNING! There were bits of pebbles around the meteors that sparkled like-- 

* TIMESKIP AFTER THE METEORSHOWER BECAUSE, LET'S FACE IT, IT'S BORING SEEING ME FAIL AT DESCRIPTIONS *

"That was... amazing! I should have moved here ages ago!" yelled out (Y/N) with a bright smile on his/her face.

"Hehehe.. GAH!" Tweek quietly chuckled and twitched, with a tiny smile on his face.

"So, after that experience, what else is there in South Park?!" said (Y/N) with hope.

                                                                 "Y-you h-h-have a l-lot more to l-l-learn.."

(So, how did you guys like it? Sorry for the short updates and shiz, it's just that a lot of things have happened with me lately, and so I barely had the time. But on the other hand... 1.2k VIEWS?!?!

You guys have got to be kidding me! Do you like this book that much? Dang, when I have gone FANTABULOUS WITH ONE SHOTS?!! Ok, ok, I'm a little bit too selfish about this, but whatever!

Thank you guys SO MUCH FOR THIS, GAH I'M LOSING MY MIND!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyouuuu is all I have to say right now. So to top it off, THANK YOU! ❤️❤️❤️

Also, here's your Tweek X Reader XxLacibugxX! Stan X Reader, and Mysterion X Reader coming up! And possibly a redo with Tweek X Craig! I love you all! ♥️)