Chapter 8; Jack and Maria sitting in a tree:3

Maria's P.O.V. 

**two boring days later**

My alarm went off waking me up. I woke up snuggled next to Haley. I rolled off the bed. Literally. "HALEY!" I screamed. She sat up instantly. "Huh whah?" She looked at me and rubbed her eyes.

"It's 7 and we have to get ready to go pick up the guys." I said. She jumped out of bed and ran to the shower. Lucky me I took a shower last night so I could start getting ready right away. 

I turned my curler on. As I waited for it to warm up I changed into a tank top and wore my lace grey crop top over it. I put on some skinny jeans and my vans. Then I did my hair and make-up. ( polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78884049 )

I put out my Jagk sweater in case I got cold. Haley walked out of the bathroom and was already done with her make-up and hair. She had this on. She was honestly such a hipster. "Don't you look fancy." I said. She laughed. My phone began to ring. 

"Dear Maria Cou-" it rang. "Hello?" I asked not bothering to check the caller I.D. "Hey Mar." Alex said. Mar. I'm assuming this was my nickname now. I giggled. "Yeah?" I asked. "We're landing in 30 minutes, just so you know. Also our flight number is 173." He announced. "Alright, we'll be there. Love you." I said writing the number on my hand so I would remember. "Love ya too, peace." He hung up. "Alex?" Haley asked. "Yep." I said, popping on the P. 

"They're landing in 30 minutes so we should leave now. Takes at least 15 minutes to get there." I said grabbing my sweater and phone. I started to walk to my car. Haley following. We got in the car and Haley plugged my phone into the car audio thingy. She turned on Seventeen Years on by Ratatat. I started to laugh because;

A few songs later we were there. It took us 25 minutes to get there cause traffic. We waited by the luggage shit stuff thing. "Flight 173 is now landing" I looked down at my hand remembering I hand written their flight number down there. "That's them." I smiled. We waited for a minute then a dude started to run at me. It was Alex. "Maria!" He dropped his stuff and hugged me. It was like a family

reunion. He smiled then hugged Haley spinning her around.

Jack came walking until our eyes met. He dropped his stuff and was walking at first then started running. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around his waist. I could hear him sniffling.

"I know it's only been two days but I missed you. I was so worried." He said letting go.

Alex handed him his stuff. Rian and Zack walked over and I gave them both a hug. We all started to walk back to my car. I have no clue how we're all gonna fit in it.  I popped open the trunk and everyone put their luggage in it. Jack got in the passenger seat, and I got in the drivers seat. Everyone else piled up in the back. Jack held my free-hand the entire ride.

"So you and Alex are cousins." He said. 'Yeah. Kinda mad that I'm just now finding out but what am I supposed to do about it? What's done is done." I said. 

He nodded. "Hey." I looked at him. He turned his head. I leaned in and pecked his lips. "Maria.. will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Tons of "Awh's" came from the back. "I know I only gave you two days, but I love you." He said. I looked at him then back to the rode. He sighed. Everyone was quiet. "Yes." I finally said taking a right turn into the parking lot. Everyone in the back started cheering as I parked the car. I turned around. "Shut up." I giggled. 

We all exited the car. The guys got their luggage. They decided they'd stay at my apartment for the night since we were all going out to dinner with my parents. I hated the fact that my mom was bring my dad. I checked the time. It took us an hour to get home. so It was about 10:15 now.

"You guys can put your stuff in my bedroom." I stated pointing down the hall. They all nodded and headed to my bedroom. I figured everyone would be hungry so I started to make waffles. 

Haley put out the butter and syrup then grabbed plates, forks and knifes. "Thanks." I said placing the waffles on the plates. Jack walked into the kitchen. "HELL YES! MARIA MADE WAFFLES!" He waved his hands in the air. Everyone came running in and sat down. "Thanks Maria." They all said digging in. "No problem." I laughed. I walked into my room and threw my sweater on the bed. I went into the living room and plopped down on the couch. "What to do.. What to do.." I said. 

Jack walked in. "Let's dance!" He yelled. I smiled and turned on some music. We all started dancing like crazy people. Probably annoying my neighbors but we didn't care. This was perfect. Dream-like. Although my head started to hurt after a while so I sat down. Jack frowned. He sat down next to me. Everyone else kept dancing. Our hands entwined. We stood up, pulling me along with him back into my room. We sat down on the bed. 

He pulled me in for a kiss. A long one at that. He placed his hand on my cheek. My fingers raced through his hair and he grabbed my waist pulling me closer. 

Jack climbed on top of me. Then he started to lift my shirt up a little. Soon or later we were both half naked on my bed. This wasn't exactly helping my headache but it wasn't making it worse. I don't care though. We occasionally smiled in between kisses. The kisses kept getting deeper and deeper. I softly bite his bottom lip. He let a moan escaped from his lips.

I think we all know what happened after his... 

"Hey get the fu-" Alex barged in the room. Me and Jack sat up. Alex just stood there in shock. "What the hell Jack?!" He yelled. Oh he was pissed. "Alex.. it's nothing." He said. "Nothing? Oh yes cause you're not in here BANGING MY COUSIN OR ANYTHING." He said with an edge to his voice.

I honestly hated it when people were angry and screaming. It reminded me of my dad on his drunken nights. I started to cry. Alex was too busy yelling at Jack to notice. 

Jack by then had got out of bed and started putting his clothes on. "Alex.." I whispered. He some-how heard me over his screaming. He looked over at me with a shocked expression on his face. "Please stop." I said curling into a ball. He walked over and sat next to me on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "Please don't yell. Please. It brings up bad memories." I explained. I looked up at him. 

He sighed and walked out of the room, still mad. You could tell by the way he was walking. He usually just shuffles his feet but he was walking like a normal person now. Jack looked at me. "I'm sorry." He apologized. "Don't be. I don't get why he's freaking out." I said wiping my tears. "It's cause you're his younger cousin." Jack explained. "By what 2 years?" I asked, but it sounded more like a statement.

"Well, yeah. He thinks of you as a little sister." He said rubbing his neck.

"If he still didn't know we were cousins he would've cheered you on and let you do whatever the fuck you wanted. He wouldn't have gotten so mad." I argued. "No, he would've he just wouldn't have showed it. Even before he found out you guys were cousins he thought of you as a little sister." Jack explained. He sat down next to me on the bed and started to rub my back.