Will x Reader

In this one, you're a child of Ares.

You had a very big musical talent for a child of the God of War.

Your siblings, especially Clarisse and Amanda, loved to hear you sing. It was in those moments when all the hate disappeared in the Cabin.
And only sibling love mattered.

Of course, you were very close to your siblings and told them everything, because you knew they would never betray you. Amanda was very protective of you, so whenever she heard someone talk even a bit bad thing about you, she beat them up. Before you came to camp, you always wanted a sister like that, and after you got claimed by Ares, your dream came true.

One of your confessions was that you were in love with Will Solace.

You made your siblings promise not to tell him, and started playing on your guitar.
Hearing every note with all your soul.

You were pretty chill all the time, but if it comes to camp games, you were always determined to win.

-------------------

Mama, we all go to hell.

You were singing to your siblings again. They seemed to enjoy it, but at the same time they were tensed about what's the song about. You usually sang happy songs like "Confident" by Demi Lovato. This song was completely different.

Mama we all go to hell.
I'm writing this letter, and wishing you well. Mama we all go to hell.

Unknowingly, Will Solace was passing through, and being the son of the God of Music, he heard you. He peeked through the window and saw you.

Oh, well, now, Mama, we're all gonna die. Mama, we're all gonna die. Stop asking me questions, I'd hate to see you cry. Mama, we're all gonna die.

Will was surprised at your talent, and how he did not see you in the crowd before.
You were perfect in his eyes.
He dozed off for a moment to the sweet voice of yours, and when he realized the song was ending, he ran back to his cabin.

We're damned after all,
Through fortune and flame we fall,
And if you can stay then I'll show you the way, to return from the ashes you call.

We all carry on,
When our brothers in arms are gone,
So, raise your glass high,
For tomorrow we die,
And return from the ashes you call.

------------------

It's been two weeks since Will first saw you. He has been listening through the window since.

Your sister, Amanda, was assigned for a quest with her boyfriend and his sister, also from Apollo cabin.

When they returned, Amanda was in very bad condition. She didn't have very healthy lungs to begin with, really. You and Clarisse stayed beside her. You started quietly singing to Amanda's ear, same as her boyfriend.

Everyone could see that she was in pain, struggling to breathe, even with the oxygen mask. But then, she relaxed.
Amanda's black hair was messy as always, but her green eyes went dull.

Clarisse let a few tears fall, but you couldn't accept the fact that your big sister is gone.

Will noticed how her death shook you, so he sat beside you. You, thinking it was one of your brothers, hugged him and sobbed.
He hugged you back, quietly singing. That's when you realized it was Will.
You looked up, embarrassed.

But he just held you there for a while.
Then he got up to comfort his brother and sister. His sister didn't like Amanda that much, always pranking her. But his brother, he loved Amanda.

Just like Will loves you.

------------------

At Amanda's funeral, her family from Sweden visited the camp. Her mother was heartbroken, her stepbrothers were crying.

You tried to stay strong, but failed miserably. You watched, as Chiron gave you and Clarisse a torch, to burn her shroud. When everything was ready, Clarisse, you, Amanda's mother and her brothers lit the shroud on fire. You felt arms around you, and you just turned around and hugged the person. Again, it was Will.
You let go, startled.

Will cracked a small smile.
"My name is Will Solace."

You stopped crying, but still let the tears fall. "(Y/n) (l/n)."

--------------------
It's been 3 years and you haven't sang a single note since Amanda's death. Will, who was now best friend, was very worried. He was still in love with you, but you have moved on. You were acting very miserably all those 3 years. You lost your will to do anything. You weren't as determined to win as before, music didn't amuse you.

When Will came to your cabin, his heart broke at the sight. Your siblings were circling something. Some were crying, and Will noticed Clarisse hugging something, sobbing. His heart skipped a beat when he realized it was you.

Cold and still, covered in blood.
There was a note beside you, it read:

"Dearest Will, We loved eachother. Just not at the same time. Clarisse, My soul shall join Amanda's. My beloved sister will be there with me again. I'm sorry. I hope you will all carry on. I have joined the Black Parade."

There was also a recording and a stack of notes. One of your siblings pushed the "play" button, and it was you, singing Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.

The notes were the song.

Will broke down in tears and started caressing your cold face. He will never see your (E/C) eyes light up in joy again, neither will he hear you laugh.

-----------------------

Hey guys! I decided doing a slightly different fic :3 I hope you liked it!