Part 14

[Yoongi's POV]
"Right after she left last night, you ordered guards to chase after her." I did? "But they came back without her. After that, you said that you'll find her today. You had a plan. I don't think you remember, right?"

"I remembered nothing..." Appa sighed and told me the plan. "Look at the Glass Slipper. It looked quite small, don't you think?" Appa's attention turned to the Glass Slipper. I nod. "The Grand Duke & some guards will go around town, and the maidens there would have to try on the glass slipper. You decided that you'll marry the girl who could wear the Glass Slipper." Woah~ Marry?

I wonder how that girl I danced with last night looked like? "When are they leaving?" I asked Appa who's admiring the Glass Slipper. "Soon. Why? Are you excited?" He turned to me and raised an eyebrow. I blushed and turned away, receiving a chuckle from Appa.

"I'm so happy you had finally fell in love. I've never met that girl before. But I'm sure she is beautiful." Appa smiled at me.

I'm sure she is too.

>>>Skip Time>>>
How long has it been already? I'm so bored, I didn't know looking for the girl would be so long~

I was walking around the Castle with Appa till someone ran to us. "Sir, I've found the girl!" I think that's the Grand Duke. He was breathing in and out heavily. Appa's expression brightened and followed the Grand Duke to the girl.

I walked behind them till I spotted a girl with an average height, well-proportioned and slender with a softly-shaped kind face. She has a curvy and hourglass figure. Her skin is fair and flawless, her lips are pink, and she had medium-length with soft bangs.

She's wearing a dark brown bodice with aquamarine long sleeves, and a brown, knee-length skirt. Her hair was softly tied back into a low ponytail with an aqua ribbon. She also wore a pair of black ballet flats.

I scanned her body again... Then realized it was Do Hee! I ran to her and hugged her. She looked so different! I can't even recognise her. Do Hee pulled back and smiled warmly at me. "So you're Cinderella..." I mumbled under my breath with a smile, my arms still wrapped around her waist.

Wait... But isn't she leaving? What's she doing here then? Or is she staying? Forget it. I'm happy she's here. I leaned in closer to her. Our eyes started to close. Our lips were about to connect when I felt pain in my body.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Finally!" I looked up, still feeling sleepy, then noticed Junhyeok sitting on my bed. Wait... my bed is... I looked around me and there was no antiques, no paintings, no royal outfits, no Appa.

And I was lying on the floor. "Junhyeok, did you push me off my bed?" "Yea I did. If I didn't, you would have creeped me out by almost kissing your pillow."

What? I almost kissed my pillow?

"What about Do Hee?!" I gasped. "Where is she?!" "I don't know... probably at home..." Junhyeok replied and I got up to my feet, running around my house like a maniac. Everything was back to normal. No huge paintings & curtains, no maids, no thrones, the guards, no Grand Duke.

Then what have I just gone through? A dream? No~ It felt so real! I looked through my closet and there was no royal clothes there either. I sighed. I think that was a dream... But it felt so real! And Junhyeok said I almost kissed my pillow? I... Before my dream ended...

"So you're Cinderella..." I mumbled under my breath with a smile, my arms still wrapped around her waist.

Wait... But isn't she leaving? What's she doing here then? Or is she staying? Forget it. I'm happy she's here. I leaned in closer to her. Our eyes started to close. Our lips were about to connect when I felt pain in my body.