Calum will be the best boyfriend ever.

Expectations: Calum: "Hi Mr. (insert last name here), my name is Calum Hood and i am hee to take your daughter away from you with my cuteness, adorableness, squishy-faceyness, smartness (kinda), handsomeness, talent, AND most of all, my sexiness and raspy, husky, beautiful, angelic voice"

Your Dad: "Get your fucken ass out of my lawn"

Reality: Calum: "Hi sir, my name is Calum Hood and i promise to make your daughter always happy and loved. I promise never to break her heart. I promise i'll take care of her...even of it means giving up my life or everything i have for her.............and i promise to wash your car every Friday and mower the lawn every 1st Saturday of the month."

Your Dad: "APPROVED SON. YOU ARE APPROVED"

#############

1:12am and i am still awake.....so i made this. I saw some fans in twitter thinking so lowly of Calum and i dont even know if they are real fans bcuz they said Calum would have such a big ego when he asks permission from a dad of a girl he likes, like, 'DUDE, CALUM IS PERFECT. MORE 100000000% MORE PERFECT THAN YOUR LYING FACE." sorry for ranting (kinda?) and thanks for taking your time to read my pointless shit.