chapter 4

as we walked out of the basement I saw Victoria, Rosio , and Giselle in the kitchen. Giselle with an ice pack on her cheek. rosio with a pack of frozen peas on her knee, while she was levitating her ankle. probably because of when she had fallen and had twisted it. And Victoria eating a taco.

I jumped out of Jacob's arms and ran to them.

me: OMG!! are you guys okay?

they nodded there heads.

me: what happened to your face Giselle?!!

Giselle: ummm.... I uh I-I ran into a pole?

she said more like a question than an answer. with her head down. then looked up at carlito.

carlito: umm.... some pole you ran into huh. he said scratching the back of his neck.

I looked at them suspicious, but shrugged it off.

I sat at the kitchen island, with everyone else.

Victoria was sitting at the island staring deep into Damion's eyes as he was doing the same.

I broke the silence.

me: SOOOOOO, what do you guys want with us? cause our parents must be worried sick.

Jacob, carlito, quzarius, and Damion started whispering to each other.

then at some point they stopped. then we saw them nod their heads slowly in agreement.

then they told us what they were going to do.

Darion: were going to use you 4 girls as bait for a mission.

Victoria: mission? oh nuh-uh NOOO way.

Damion chuckled

Damion: it's not that much of a choice cupcake

Victoria scoffed

Victoria: oh yea bet.

Damion: but after the mission, we will let you go home.

we thought about it for a while. we than started whispering to each other and agreed.

Rosio: ok fine. but what is the mission?

Jacob: our rival enemies has Damion's little sister. till we give him what he wants. and that's $589,000,000 dollars. we have the money, but were not giving it to him. the plan is for him to find out about you guys some how. all of your are hot , sooo we plan on using you guys as bait cause he will want you 4, then you guys will than get close to him, make him trust you ,then let us in his house. then we will take it from there.

we stood there with our mouth open we were all shocked (the 4 of us)

then the guys came up and closed our mouths they chuckled as we blushed. we than agreed to there plan.

Darion: we never got your names.

Giselle: I'm Giselle , this is my cousin rosio , this is my sister Victoria , and this is our friend we hang out with Rebecca.

Damion: I'm Damion , this is carlito , Jacob , and darion, but we call him Q.

Victoria: oh okay cool.

Damion: you girls have beautiful names by the way.

we said "thank you" at the same time.

Victoria POV:

we sat their in silence after I broke it.

Me: so are you guys Going to feed us? or let us starve to death? I asked.

Damion: but you just ate a taco...

Me: ok and your point is??

Damion: okay... fine who wants Chinese?

everyone said "me". even they guys.

Damion shook his head, grabbed his keys , just as he was about to leave he turned around and said

Damion: anyone want to come with me?

with out hesitation I shot up saying

Me: I do!

I tried hiding the excitement in my voice. but I guess he could tell so he chuckled and motioned me to come. and I did of course.

we went outside. he told me not to try to run away or I would get a bullet in the back of my head and back. I shook my head ok. and we left.

Giselle POV:

as I saw my sister leave I wondered why she wanted to go get food with her kidnapper. I just hoped that she was gonna be safe. we were in silence since they left. then carlito broke it.

Carlito: who wants to watch a movie?

we sad "me!!" at the same time. we than walked over to the living room, while they picked out a movie. they asked what movie did we wanna watch. we didn't care.

Rebecca: umm can we watch...

she was tapping her chin thinking of a movie then she finally chose one.

Rebecca: can we watch ted 2?

they shook their head yes.

me Rebecca and rosio sat on a all black couch, trying to make it look like we had no room so they wouldn't sit beside us. even tho I secretly wanted carlito to.

the guys put in the movie and sat on the floor we than began the movie.

*****************************************************************************************************

hey guys I know this chapter was kind of short but. my phone cracked and I dropped it and now its glitching so I can't use it. but I am still writing new chapters everyday. im using my computer to write chapters that's how I wrote this one. I might end up making chapter 5 today also even tho I wrote chapter 4 today.

so comment and like I really wanna hear your opinions on this story. to let me know if im doing a good job again thanks soo much for reading. im soo happy that 28 people have read this story already!! last night I checked and I had 7 people read my story. then I woke up and saw I had 28 views I was so proud of myself for that. so I decided to write this chapter just for that. so again thanks. make sure you comment and favorite my story. please and thank you.