Chapter 26: Another Day In

Jade P.O.V

I didn't sleep.... I couldn't sleep.... I was too scared too because I might have a nightmare.

"W-why me" I say to myself while wrapping myself in a ball "what did I do to deserve this..."

*morning*

I see Perrie waking up and I hear her groan.

"Morning princess" she smiles at me and sits up.

"Morning" I slightly smile at her.

"Have you been up all night?" She looks at me suspiciously.

"N-no.." I lie.

"You have!! I can see that you have.. come and cuddle with Pezy Poo" she opens her arms.

"Pezy Poo?" I chuckle soflty.

"Yes" she giggles "c'mon, come to me" we cuddle "I love you Jade you know that? If I ever see him again I won't be as nice as whhat I did yesterday, next time I'll make him wish he was dead"

"Thanks Pez" to be honest I wish she did that, I'm glad she hurt him because that's what he deserves.

"He didn't deserve that, you do you slut" a voice said in my head.

"No problem babe" she smiles at me "we are gonna take it easy for a few days, ok? You need rest and you need to recover for what happened"

"O-ok..." I cuddle into her more and try not to cry.

"Babe, it's gonna be ok..." she knows when I will cry or not.

"I-I'm scared Perrie... I'm scared that he will hurt me. Or you. Or anyone else!!"

"Jade, if you'd seen what I done to him then you would understand. He looks like he is dead from all the blood he had on his face. We wont mess with any of us"

"I-I know it's just... I can't help but think that..." I look down.

"Sit on my lap baby" I sit on her lap and look at her "I understand ok? I don't really but you know what I mean. He won't hurt any of us. He won't be able too when I'm here to protect you" she smiles and kisses me.

"Thank you for everything Perrie" I kiss her back and hug her tight "your my world... your my life.

"Anything for my princess and your my worl too" she smiles at me and hugs me.

"I love you so much" I kiss her.

"I love you even more" she smiles at me and kisses me back.

"I love you most" I put my head on her shoulder and I place a soft kiss on her neck.

"We can argue about this all day" she chuckles.

"I know, that's the thing" I slighty smile.

I didn't have any energy to even smile right now... all of a sudden I fell asleep.

-

Perrie P.O.V

I realized that Jade was sleeping. Poor girl. She deserves the rest.

"Love you babe" I whisper to her, I manage to get up and tuck her in. I go downstairs to see my mum.

"Hey hun" she looks scared for some reason.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"D-did you kill the boy?"

"No, I just really hurt him" I crossed my arms "why are you scared?"