Chapter Nine

A/N: So... I hope you like this chapter... :) Don't forget to comment and vote and become my fan or anything you'd like :) 

Thanks! -Binx

Chapter 9: (OBVIOUSLY MY TIMING AND EVERYTHING DOESN’T MAKE SENSE SORRY)

* Flashback *

“YOU READY FOR WARPED TOUR BINX?!” Jenny shouted as we got out of the car.

“FUCK YEAH! We’ve got everything right? Water, money, tickets, blah blah blah?” I questioned.

“Yeah I grabbed your bag and my bag from the trunk.”

“Thanks!” I took my bag from her.

Once inside the venue we ran from tent to tent, buying merch and what not. The first band we wanted to see was Of Mice and Men. I’ve always been really inspired by Austin, he seems like such a down-to-earth and big-hearted person, it be so awesome to meet him one day.

As the day past we watched Of Mice and Men, Memphis May Fire, Pierce the Veil, All Time Low, You Me At Six and Bring Me the Horizon. We only wanted to see one more band: Sleeping with Sirens.

I could hear the sound of Kellin Quinn’s voice starting to sing in the distance, and I couldn’t wait to get to the stage. At the time they weren’t that popular, but I was in love with them. I had never seen them live before today.

Jenny and I were sprinting from the BMTH stage to the SWS stage, and it was all the way on the other side of the venue, but I still ran as fast as I possibly could.

“Binx! Wait! I really need to pee!” Jenny shouted at me.

“Curse your small bladder!” I shouted back at her while she ran into the bathroom.

As I was waiting for her outside, I felt myself become light headed, and decided I would sit down, but right before I did someone crashed into me really hard.

“I’m so sorry!” He said.

I shook my head a little. “It’s okay, don’t worry about it!” I opened my eyes to figure out who the person was, as the voice had sounded really familiar.

“Are you sure you’re okay? I’m Austin, by the way.”

I stared at Austin Carlile straight in the face. “I know who you are, believe me! And I’m alright, don’t worry about it!”

“Well it’s always nice to meet a fan! But you look a little bit pale… have you been drinking enough water?”

I realized I hadn’t drunk any in hours, and that must have been why I felt dizzy.

“Uhh… not really…” I mumbled.