Chapter 1

Hi guys!!

lemme see.. Lila is born so... its been a year since she came back.. yea a year... 

I realized something... greyson chance will be old so lets make it greyson chance's son... MARCUS is his name... soo anyone ship MARABELLE? i do! 

GOOD NEWS! i will be getting out of school for summer break monday! i am so excited!!

i have a question... is it weird to be obsessed over british youtubers? (casper lee, sam papper, Pointlessblog (alfie deyes), jacksgap (jack harries) tyler oakley, marcus butler?) i hope not cause i am!!

i want you guys to remember, if you ever need someone to talk to, wether your bored or you are feeling donw you cna always message me! i may not reply instantly but i will get back to you!

 i want you guys to remember to VOTE< COMMENT< SHARE  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ISABELLE POV

Wow... mum is alive, i shed so many tears, became friends with the greyson chance... his son is hot! greyson ended up marrying jenifer lawerence they had a set of twins, Marcus , and alexandria, a boy and a girl, marcus looks alot like his father, greyson, the chocolate brown hair and strong jaw line, he looks just like him except for the fact that he has his moms eyes , the bright blue eyes, alexandria, on the other hand, looks just like her mother physically while she has her fathers eyes and hair... i kinda like marcus... he is just so sweet... and funny, and nice, and wow is he cute!

"isabelle? sweetie, its time for you to go to bed!"

"okay mum!"

****Dream******

i was walking down a dark hall, all alone, i couldn't even feel lizzie (elizabeth) i tried the twin telepathy that has gotten me through so amny test cause she actually studied, it didnt work, i felt my pockets, the only thing i have on me is my phone, who can i call? 

i looked through my contacts

justin

cher

ed

harry

mum

dad

liam

niall

greyson

zayn

lizzie

perrie

niall... JR

hunter 

jake

daniel

marcus <3

i will call marcus, i dialed...

"hello?"

he sounded like he had just woken up

"marcus, please, you gotta help me, i dont know where i am!"

he laughed, cold, cruel,

"you really think i would help YOU?"

what? i am supposed to be his best friend

"you think i would help the girl who thinks she is better than me? the one who always outdid me? who always competed for my action figures? HA" he hung up, then mum came in

"really bell?"

"mum, what?"

"you hurt him, you hurt us, you hurt me, your father, your brother, your sisters, how could you?"

she was crying, i hate seeing mum cry, 

"I-i- m-mu-mum? wha-what did i do?"

she just shook her head, she pulled out a gun,

"I'm sorry, bell, you are too much of a dissapointment" 

BANG 

I woke up, cold, sweating, shaking, the salty tears even worse, i looked next door to Marcus's, his light was on.. 

TO: Marcus: It happened again, come over?

From Marcus:open your window, ill be there

To Marcus: okay, its open X

From Marcus: k see you soon

To Marcus: thx xx

next thing i know im being hugged, ever since mum came back, i  have had the same dream, every night, it always ends up the same, tears, sadness, you could say i am depressed... i dont know why though... 

i have everything i could want, amazing friends and family, food, clothes, shelter, im famous for christ sakes... 

LONDONS POV

i heard it, the same noises from bells room, marcus, i know her best friend has been sneaking over here for a while, i wonder what is going on between them... i will ask her in the morning...

~~~~~~:D~~~~~

Soo good morning guys! it is currently 1:31 AM on a sunday morning! 

~Sterling :)