Chapter three~~Part three~~Pacifica

"Hey Pacifica. I got the ice you needed." Dipper said, walking over to me.

"Thanks Dipper." I tried to get up but I was holding in a yell of pain.

"Here, let me help!" Dipper offered politely, helped me lift my back. He then put the ice on the bed and slowly lowered me on to it. "Is that better?"

"Much." I replied and I could feel a hint of blush. There was a silence for a while then Dipper's Grunkle Stan came in the room.

"Here, Dipper, a package for you." He threw it on the floor and left without another word.

"Oh my gosh, my package came!"

"What is it?" I inquired

"My favorite game, Dungeon, Dungeons and more Dungeons!"

"Sounds nerdy" I tried to sound cool but it just sounded rude!

"It is a bit but do you want to play with me?"

"Sure!" I replied "But I cant move very much."

"You dont need to. All you have to do is roll a dice and write."

Dipper spent what felt like an hour, explaining how to play the game. When he finally finish I actually understood how to play. I never knew I could be 'Dipper smart!'

"Are you ready?" He asked

"Ready to win, then yes!"

"Little chance of that!" He scoffed

"Is that a challenge?!"

"Yes it is!"

"Then lets make this interesting." I proposed "If I win you have to..." I started to think of all the things I could do to him, "you have to... take me out for dinner!" I was really nervous at asking that question but I could see I was not the only one.

"Well if I win, you have to go to a comic book festival with me dressed as princess ocarina of time!"

"You're on!"

***

Dipper and I played for 2 hours! I have never had so much fun in my life! At first I didn't really understand the game so Dipper took it easy on me but then I started to win!

Eventually we were at the end of the game and both of our characters were alive.

"What do we do now? Does that count as a tie?" I asked

"Yeah... Yeah it does."

"So does that mean that we do both of our bets or neither?" This was a dilema because I really wanted him to take me out for dinner and go to his comic book thing but if I say we should do both, it will probably make me sound desperate.

"I don't know... Maybe we roll the 38 sided dice! If it lands on 19 and above then we do both but if it lands on anything else, we do neither."

"Fair enough. Who rolles?"

"Umm... Do you want to?"

"Sure, I guess." I picked up the dice and shock it in my hand. 'Please be 19 and above, Please' I thought to myself. I then rolled the dice on the floor and waited nervously for the number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muhahaha! A cliff hanger. Sorry about this but I just want to say Thank You to everyone that followed and voted for my book, it really means a lot to me. This is my only book and its gotten way more feed back than I though it would so again, Thank u! :) Also I have never played Dungeons and Dragons so if the game I explained sounded nothing like the actual game then sorry... :3