Chapter 6: Take Off Your Shirt, Your Shoes

A/N: Alright I've decided that Jack will be top because usually Alex is in my fanfic so yeah. Alex is getting in the bum in this one.. sORRY proceed if you dare *smut warning*

"O-Okay," I stuttered before he smashed his lips back into mine. His hands started wandering all over. He worked his was down my sides, around to my butt, then back to my thighs, where he got really close to touching where I actually wanted him to. But of course he didn't because my boyfriend is a fucking tease. 

I moved my lips down to the base of his neck, sucking and getting a pleasant response from the boy on top of me. I went to grab the base of his shirt but I didn't get it off. 

"Wait," Alex pushed himself away from me a little, "Wait, wait, wait."

My heart was pounding in my chest from both what was just happening and now anxiety. I was panicking internally. He didn't want this. Oh god. What was I thinking?

"What? Did I do something? This was a bad idea. I'm sorry, I don't know what I was think-" He cut off my ramblings by pressing a sweet kiss to my lips, unlike the ones we just shared. 

"Shh," he hushed when we parted, only by an inch or so, "I was just thinking that our first time shouldn't be in the studio, I mean another time sure but our first should be in a real bed. Plus we don't have lube here." 

"Oh," I breathed, finally calming down a little, "Well where do you want to go?" 

"We could go back to your apartment," he suggested seductively. 

"But I don't have lube there."

"Well, we could go to mine then..." He looked away, his cheeks turning pink. He refused to look at me for a few seconds. 

"What?"

"I, um, I might have some at my house," he said, still refusing to meet my eyes. 

"You what? Lex we made up today... How could you have known?"

"I bought it before we broke up because I wanted to be with you, Jack," Alex said, his cheeks still as red as ever, "I love you." 

"Oh... Well, ok. I love you too," I said, "So you want to go then?" 

"Eager," he smiled as my cheeks heated up too, "I'm just kidding, babe. Let's go. I'm eager too." 

We gathered our things quickly and decided to take my car because Alex had walked to the studio since his house was only a few blocks away. It was a normal car ride until he decided it would be fun to start blowing me while I drove.

The car was getting close, and so was I, so I had to make him stop before I lost it. He smirked at me as we got out of the car. He knows what affect he has on me and I could tell he loved it.

He was slowly unlocking the door intentionally, it was just another way to tease me but he just smiled sweetly and said, "Just giving you a chance to cool down before the real fun begins babe."

I muttered, "Whatever," and followed him into the moonlit house. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs to his bed room.

He pushed me down on the bed. Within minutes our clothes were off and he'd retrieved the lube from one of his drawers. I took my time prepping him and when he told be it was okay I lubed myself up and put myself against his entrance. 

He smiled and nodded so I pushed in slowly. He made a weird noise that was like, in between pain and pleasure. I kept slowly going in and out. He started to move around under me so I gain some confidence and went a little faster. 

He moaned a little and pushed himself against me harder. I grinned, finally realizing that it was okay. Since I knew he felt good I could focus a little bit more on what I was feeling. 

"You feel fucking amazing," I told him breathlessly. 

Alex blushed, "You feel amazing too. Keep going." 

I nodded and turned a little, moving a little faster than before.

He gasped, "Fuck Jack!"

"What!? Did I hurt you!?" I froze completely with terror.

"N-No," he stuttered, "Not at all. Do that again. Please."

I thrusted in at the same angle, making a mental note that he liked it. 

"F-Fuck, don't stop," he groaned, pulling me down against him so we could kiss. I was getting kind of close and I didn't want to finish before him so I reached down in between us and started pumping him as I fucked him. 

He was a writhing mess under me. Moans escaped his lips like flowing water. He was really close so I started hitting the spot harder than before and that sent him shooting into my hand. Just the sight of him finishing sent me over the edge. 

I rode out both of our highs and laid down next to him on the bed. I reached over and brushed some damp hair out of his flushed face.

"I love you," he murmured, turning to cuddle into me.

I kissed the top of his head, "I love you too."

A/N: I rewrote this like a 3 times bc I felt like the different versions I wrote were better for other stories so I took it out and started over. 

Needless to say, I have lots of extra smut for other stories. So yeah thanks. Hope you like it. I didn't want to make it too long. 

I'm sorry I haven't updated in over a week, I suck wangus... But! There's more to come guys so stick with me here.

Until next time,

-H